What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy Nirvana Collection - Seedpack Competition!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

Pic: Gypsy Nirvana in 1986 while working on the movie 'Bloodsport' in Hong Kong.

Right....the story is that I am currently putting together a new GN Collection of my most favourite breeders and that I need a new seedpack designed...

So I thought 'Hmmm, maybe the ICMAG membership can help me out?'

What I need is a seedpack with the dimensions no taller than 10cm by 7cm wide.

On this seedpack you could use my old winged seed logo or any variant, or you could even design a completely new logo, its really up to you.

There needs to be a slogan like 'Growing Growers - Breeding Breeders' or 'Cultivating Cultivators'.....or anything you might like, and come up with.

On the pack there must be some sort of disclaimer that the seeds should only be used in accordance with whatever laws there might be in whatever nation or state, and/or as 'souvenirs'.

The seed names/quantities and what breeder they originated from will be displayed on a small sticker that can be placed in a designated area of the seedpack since varieties will come and go in the GN Collection stock dependent upon availability from the breeders.

The winner will receive one pack of every variety within the new GN Collection upon release in around 2-3 months time.

*Any thoughts or questions about this, please don't hesitate to ask below in this thread.

Last edited:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Good idea Gyp, something along these lines I think, the size needs to be 100mm high x 70mm wide,..

You dont look as fit as that now old bean you better get back down that gym,..:biggrin:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
The winner will receive one pack of every variety within the new GN Collection upon release in around 2-3 months time.

*Any thoughts or questions about this, please don't hesitate to ask below in this thread.

So, can you tell us what's in the new collection?

...... and thanks for the beefcake!:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good idea Gyp, something along these lines I think, the size needs to be 100mm high x 70mm wide,.. [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72807&pictureid=1870004&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72807&pictureid=1870003&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

You dont look as fit as that now old bean you better get back down that gym,..:biggrin:

Yes you are right PANIKZ....but it was more than half my life ago. I was 26 there, and I'm 58 now....

So, can you tell us what's in the new collection?

...... and thanks for the beefcake!:tiphat:

I thought you might like it CosmicG, beings as you are one of our few lady members.

Currently I have some seeds from Dubi (Ace Seeds)....from Ferry (Female Seeds)....and some Chimera and Sam Skunkman on the way....There will be other breeders added as I receive more stock.
PANIKZ has kindly offered some auto-flowering variety/ies also from RGSeeds.

Oh, if any breeders here are interested in having their tested offerings in the GN Collection, just send me a PM, and I will consider it.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I thought I was looking at Lou Ferrigno :tiphat:

You flatter me Bungle.....I didn't make it to the big competitions like Ferrigno did....I only did the one amateur contest in HK, and won it by default.

You haven't changed much Gyp,you still look like a young dolph lundgren.

Ha-Ha-Ha!.....you jest ya cheeky monkey you!

Very cool oportunity.

Have you decided how are the seeds themselves will be packaged/encased?

We are looking into it TJO, and any ideas you have are welcome below, but first things first, lets get the artwork sorted eh?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I had to follow the script mate, but seriously pissed off the producer and Cannon films because the local Hong Kong based fighters were underpaid and made to work without any injury insurance....and so I organized a small strike until we got more pay and had some assurances of insurances.....lol

Mark De Salle (the producer) said to me : 'You will NEVER work in Hollyweird! (wood)....EVER'....and I said 'I don't care to ever work there if people like you are always trying to rip actors off and expose them to injury without even covering their medical costs and compensation'....

*That was after two guys got quite seriously hurt because Van Damme wasn't pulling his punches/kicks.

It's too bad you didn't go off script and throw salt into Bolo's eyes then bodyslam him. :biggrin:

Last edited:

troutman

Seed Whore
Going off script would also have been bad for future roles.

Good for you that you stood up for the others. :huggg:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Well I am in no way qualified or able to be artistic, but I am rather high.
Therefore my brain won’t rest until I’ve suggested the slogan “grow yourself....”, as it has a nice double meaning... would go well on a t-shirt too.
My 2p worth. :tiphat:

MrBungle

Gypsy Nirvana Collection: Cultivating Intrigue Among Cannabis Enthusiasts Since (add date here)

or remove the Since and have no date

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Roll With It
Oasis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrARl0dzd-0

You gotta roll with it
You gotta take your time
You gotta say what you say
Don't let anybody get in your way
'Cause it's all too much for me to take
Don't ever stand aside
Don't ever be denied
You wanna be who you'd be
If you're coming with me

I think I've got a feeling I've lost inside
I think I'm gonna take me away and hide
I'm thinking of things that I just can't abide
I know the roads down which your life will drive
I find the key that lets you slip inside
Kiss the girl, she's not behind the door
But you know I think I recognize your face
But I've never seen you before

You gotta roll with it
You gotta take your time
Don't let any fucker get in your way

I know the roads down which your life will drive
I find the key that lets you slip inside
Kiss the girl, she's not behind the door
But you know I think I recognize your face
But I've never seen you before

You gotta roll with it
You gotta take your time
Don't let anybody get in your way

Don't ever stand aside
Don't ever be denied
You wanna be who you'd be
If you're coming with me

Songwriter: Noel Gallagher

*Thanks Smug_Pepe.....you all inspire me too.

Gypsy it's very nice to see you back in action again. You seem so very positive despite all the hardship, it's a real inspiration.

vta

Veteran
picture.php

What a bad ass !! I always admired the bulk you little guys can put on. :bigeye:

I'm not sure how 'Out of State' products can be sold here in California. A couple of us are meeting with some city reps next week to talk about making our med shop rec. So far we can only sell local (ca grown and tested) bud etc... We don't sell seeds but I will check it out. You might need a 'front' for Cali.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah.....that would be sweet if I could recoup some or all of the HUGE costs my 5 years long tryst with the Federal Government has cost me...

Money comes and money goes, but I could never really be compensated for all the time I have missed during my kids young lives and within my marriage 'cos that's priceless...

*Little guys?....I'm 6ft tall mate....are you the son of Andre the Giant or something?,...lol

View Image

What a bad ass !! I always admired the bulk you little guys can put on. :bigeye:

I'm not sure how 'Out of State' products can be sold here in California. A couple of us are meeting with some city reps next week to talk about making our med shop rec. So far we can only sell local (ca grown and tested) bud etc... We don't sell seeds but I will check it out. You might need a 'front' for Cali.

Latest posts

Latest posts