What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush x PCK

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bubba Kush x PCK has been included in our permanent catalog

Bubba Kush x PCK has been included in our permanent catalog

Hi,

Since i wanted to expand a bit more our range of indica genetics and due to the great results with this limited edition, I have decided to include Bubba Kush x PCK from this year onwards in our permanent catalog so it is more widely spread through our network of retailers too.

StrongTree

lovely bouquet of Bubba PCK

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely outcome indeed StrongTree :D

Even more considering she was flowered from an old mother and not from a fresh clone.

She has a great balance of traits from both indica parent lines, enhanced by hybrid vigor:
the very resinous dense Bubba Kush flowers, with the colors (and i guess) the unmistakable forest fruit aromas coming from purple PCK 2002 mother.

Wish you are already enjoying her ;) Thanks a lot for your frequent and inspiring feedback!

kamyo

Veteran
Decided to join the Bubba x PCK party. Ordered a 3 pack to try out and all 3 are vegging along nicely. 2 of them are in 1 gallon bags, but one is in a 5gal air pot. She'll get for at least another 4-5 weeks before I put her into flower. Man, she's a hardcore, fat leaf indica, that's for sure. Should be easy to find a girl to keep around, I think.

Here she is with some KOS DC and Bubba Hash in the back.
picture.php

picture.php

kamyo

Veteran
Here are a couple girls about 1.5-2 weeks 12/12. They're in 1gal pots and one of them looks like she needs some mg. They got some tea/epsom earlier, so we'll see how she does. Really looking forward to the next few weeks. These have been a pleasure to grow.
picture.php

And here's that one at about 1.5 months veg. Thinking I'll let her go another few weeks and then flower her.
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful and cute indica babies MountainKush and kamyo :)

kamyo, not sure how long have been the ones in flowering in their current pots,
but if you think they are root bound then maybe consider to transplant them as soon as possible,
they will flowers as healthy as your younger plant producing much more, and better quality flowers.
Best wishes!

kamyo

Veteran
Beautiful and cute indica babies MountainKush and kamyo :)

kamyo, not sure how long have been the ones in flowering in their current pots,
but if you think they are root bound then maybe consider to transplant them as soon as possible,
they will flowers as healthy as your younger plant producing much more, and better quality flowers.
Best wishes!

They were in a week or two before going into flower. Lived in some Solo cups for the first few weeks. I totally forgot that I had them in my light soil mix for veg and totally should have transplanted into a richer soil. They're not completely rootbound, but will need water more frequently. Plus, I'll need to make sure there's enough food in the soil. They have a top dressing of ewc and some granular fertilizer. They haven't responded negatively in the last few days, and conditions have improved slightly so that's good.

kamyo

Veteran
Here's one of my two girls in flower. Both are very similar, with this one showing a bit more resin and a more pronounced smell. Reminds me a lot of Mountainkush's plants. The other girl is showing slight signs of color on the calyxes that should come out a bit more as they swell. Dubi was absolutely right that they needed a transplant, so I'll make sure to give them enough soil next time.
picture.php

The one in veg has been growing for 2 months. Have a few other plants in the flower tent that will be coming down in the next 2-3 weeks. Then I'll put this Bubba x PCK in flower.
picture.php

kamyo

Veteran
Here's the big girl about a week into 12/12. I think she'll end up being the one with a lot of color. Preflower calyxes are already showing a slight hue.
picture.php

I did notice some pollen sacs on the other 2 girls during the initial weeks of flowering, but they seemed limited to the lower nodes and didn't persist once I pruned those nodes. I'll keep a close eye on this one also. Could be a light leak, since the tent isn't 100% sealed, but it is sealed up pretty good

kamyo

Veteran
Here's a close-up of my girl. Starting to show some early signs of color. Still too early to tell, but I have a really good feeling about this pheno. It only gets better from here.
picture.php

Mountainkush

Thanks Kamyo, yours is looking great too. Filling in nicely.
This was a new seed I started but very similar plant to the first one. Same structure but less purple on the stems with very similar buds stacked from top to bottom with no branches. The only real difference is the terps with the first one it was earthy, coffee baked good kinda smell and this new one is kinda mango fruity with a bit of lemon Mr Clean when you touch the resin.

I cut it down yesterday at about 8.5 weeks

kamyo

Veteran
These plants definitely don't waste much time in flower. Mine looks like she'll be ready in 8. The last 2 I had were very similar to your previous ones in terms of flower structure. One was decently colorful and had a more earthy smell, but very faint. The other was a green pheno straight PCK fruit/lemon/menthol smell that I've experienced before, but a bit louder. This one is colorful with that same wonderful smell.