What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Got 200 outdoor plants for hash, not sure what route to take

picture.php

My guerilla grow got infested hard by caterpillars and borers :comfort:

Got mold going on which would become bad after it starts raining this week.
Also a good portion of my garden got seeded...
I can only dry outdoors and with that weather it's a no no.
I am chopping all or most of my plants and I am freezing them. Currently I am deleafing them will in the ground.

Really don't know what I should do with it :)
I want to make hash, that's all I know
+ I will be doing the extraction outdoors / quick shed in the woods maybe.
What would be the best way to go?
I haven't made hash before and haven't done any serious reading cause I am currently quite busy with trimming leaves off.

I got lots of Fire Alien Kush, GDP, Cookies, lots of Blue Dream and few Bodhi strains. I am considering doing two kinds, Kush / GDP / Cookie hash and Blue Dream / Bodhi hash.

It's gonna be sold. I am not sure myself yet what segment I will be targeting, depends on the extraction process as well I guess.

Last edited:

Manivelle

Veteran
you want to find some big buckets /trash cans a lot of ice and then filter everything at once in bubble bags .
buy multiple sets of bags and wash them really well after each extracts.
a camping gaz stove with a stainless plate or just a big sheats and someone with skills to dry the bubble hash gently and not too hot using a spatula or his hands .
if plants are dried correctly some dry sift if you can find some large screen ,and build a big hermetic box to collect the resin.
dry sift with dry ice works well on fresh material. but need attention to avoid bags from cloguing

99%

Yeah, with your limitations, Bubblebags are probably the best and only choice.

How about a pick-up truck, with a generator, mixer, a set of Bubblebags, buckets, water, a huge amount of ice etc in the back and process the plants fresh off the tree next to where they grew....200 plants is a huge amount of work for one guy, but it's rewarding!

Latest posts

Latest posts