What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

nepalese temple balls.

idiit

Veteran
i'm growing mandala's Nepalese bat pheno from satori and made some finger hash balls from last year's outdoor run. really good stuff. easy to make hand hash as it's a good resin producer.

picture.php

^ mandala's satori Nepalese indica.

N

nirakar

the charas man rubs the best but even he knows that i make the best hashish. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAllIcvSVGM

http://420hash.com/index.php/2015/05/21/nepalese-stick-hash/
http://www.toostonedtoplay.com/reviews/cannabisguide/hash/nepal
dem articles say the best hash comes from nepal which is true, but many of u folks go to thamel or whereever when u r in nepal n buy your hash smoke it n go back to your country n say u've smoked the best hashish in nepal which is untrue, but what is true is i make the best hashish in nepal, i dont rub charas which is hash too but hand rubbed off of live plants, but i make the best ice water hashish in nepal period, so since the best hash comes from nepal n in nepal i make the best hash, that means i make 1 of the best hash in da world,n thats why ppl from nepal r willin to pay the money i paid back in the US for wat i make here. n its funny u know how ppl like us from poorer countries when we go to a foriegn land everythin is expensive, but when ppl from rich countries come to a poor country like nepal, everythin for them has to be cheap, hahahaha a lot of tourist contact me for my hash n when i say my price, they ask me if i am serious. hahahah yes i am n a very few get to meet me n smoke with I amigos.

NotYourSaviour

Indeed! Especially as this guy looks quiete uncomfortable with it. Also when I think of this terrible hard work of handrubbing, even though he is a pro it fucks you up one day(seeing the booze in this context leaves a bitter taste as well)and deserves maximum respect! Even though it's friendly banter. Same with this at best thirteen years old boy(I'm aware that he and others most probably have to work at this age in general in this poor and exploited region of our planet but it gives a queasy feeling, especially when in comes to that topic. No offence intended!).

Howsoever, if you're brave enough to show your face on the internet when it comes to illegal things it's your cup of tea. Other people should be blurred though. No need for drawing too much attention. The internet doesn't forget anything and also your local authorities have access to it most probably. You shouldn't talk about prices or location either. It's really not necessary to show your face, too. It's all about sharing knowledge, isn't it? I know you have to risk something sometimes to change things but don't overdo it. Don't feel too safe and underestimate what people in general are able to do!

No offence intended it's all about security reasons! Take care:)!

N

nirakar

all dem 3 ppl n my dogs too r me in disguise, dont u all get it.hahahahahjaah n i dont like being told wat to do, just let me do what i do n enjoy n if u dont like wat i do, dont watch wat i do....
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t313862/
this is me in da US, n now i am in my country, n there is nobody in this country that is gonna fk with me for wat i do, no cops boy is gonna mess with me for growin a plant.. hahahah bro u may live under laws n rules put upon u by your rulers, i rule myself so i make my own laws n dem cops in nepal salute me for wat i do.. hahahahah no joke..

N

nirakar

i get special treatment in nepal my friends i am not jokin, hahaha coz my name is nirakar marley n every1 in nepal thinks i am bob marley's nepalese son. dem cops, dem politicians, dem gangsters n dem school kids they all think i am bob's son. hahaahaha

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
nirakar,
Please contact me via PM. I am interested in Nepal DNA for the Phylos Evolution study. Just a leaf or dead seed is enough to extract the DNA for analysis.
-SamS

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran

hom

Veteran
This lady was hard at work. You can see she has already cleaned a few fingers and has a little ball of charas on her lower thumb.

picture.php

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice, I've always wanted to try that.

The snob knobs on IG are having a field day trolling the traditional hash accounts. I like to bring the full brunt of my asshole nature down on their milksop candy asses.

Latest posts

Latest posts