What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KarmaRado Og - Karma Genetics - Kalyx

Kalyx

11/28 - Germination Begins

I am really excited to finally get around to running these special beans. Its been a rough year for me and lots of things have been getting delayed and put off. Im happy that at least now I have things rolling again with my growing and I can get back to popping seeds. I knew that this was going to be a special line from day one but after seeing GA crush it with his ladies, he left me with an itch to get moving.

So I started with 5 seeds, dropping them into a shot glass of water. Within 36 hours 3 of the 5 had cracked open and were sprouting tails. At that point I planted all 5 seeds into beer cups filled with Fox Farm Salamander Soil. Within a couple of days all 3 seeds that had cracked open were above ground and growing. At this point (12/5), the 2 seeds that hadn't germinated still haven't popped above ground. Im not sure if they are going to pop up but I am keeping them around to see if they are just getting a late start.

I did pull a few more seeds out of the stash last night to make up for the ones that hadn't started yet. I was initially going to go for the KarmaRados but I had to pick something else, ssshhhhh its a secret. These plants are going to be run at my new grow spot El Dorado. This grow will be logged on that thread as well as all the other plants and projects I have going on.

The 3 rados that are up and running now are moving along nicely and looking happy and healthy. They are not even a week old yet so not much to see at this point but I will have some pictures posted up here shortly.

picture.php

More updates coming soon.

nickman

Veteran
I'm dieing to get a pack of these ever since Gardening Angel did his thread on it ...

Best vibes to you Kalyx...!!!...