What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gg4 x fire cookies

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I have a room that im going to be cycling glufies (gg4 x firecookies) every 35 days. I put 7 in on 10/22 and in 35 days, 7 more. They veg in 1 gallon of promix until about 1 to 1.5 ft. Botanicare pbp nutes with super bud blaster for a booster and Sweet raw in flower . Also, they get swapped to 5 gallon smart pots before switched to flower. Lights are 1 600 hps and 1 600 mh conversion. 11000 btu ac.

Last edited:

Kalyx

Awesome, this is going to be a fun show to watch, Im along for the ride.

Are clones all the same cookie dom pheno or are there some of the glue dom as well?

Thanks
-Kalyx

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
There are 4 from the cookie dom and 3 from the glue. The plants werent big enough to take all of one kind yet but i have 7 more that will be bigger than these going in in 35.

Last edited:

Kalyx

sweet well that should still make a good sample size to look at for both of the phenos. Get a good idea of what both are all about and capable of.

-Kalyx

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya, here sometime this week ill go thru them and lollipop. I just didnt want to do it the same day i switched over, just a lazy kind of day i guess.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
A few pics from today. Only been in since 22nd and already doubled in size. Im thinking theyll finish at around 3.5 4 ft. Got all the lollipopping done this past friday and so far so good, no balls or nothing. Third pic showing the duckfoot on cookie pheno. Gotta start w calmag this week sometime, starting to lighten up on the edges.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
11/13. Growing nice, look to be showing a little potassium def. But for the most part growing good. They are about 3 ft tall and already setting buds and frost.

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Looking good man...they all the same cut?

edit...cept for the def. I guess but you're workin on that one :p got a little of that on a baby, thought it was ca/mg...potash ya say?

dbl edit: nvm I used my book learnins and read the words :laughing: Looking good General :good:

X

Xray Kimono

Very nice! deficiency is not too much to correct easily.. Good to hear no balls..

peace!
Xray

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Im hoping potash, not really sure though. Never had this problem before. And thanks, ya there All the same strain just 2 phenos. One is fire cookie leaning, the other a glue leaner. Smells of a choclatey thick diesel..

Dognponyshow

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Disregard the tray and the white bucket. Not gg4 x fc. Tray and bucket are lavender x powerplant. Also the gg4 x fire cookie cross isnt mine, i was gifted the seeds and these were just phenos i found.