What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheese & Chong

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You won't be disappointed
Cheese n chong has best of both worlds
Yield and potency and a quick finishing time to
Throw up some pics when you start them

The Pheonix

we have 2 girls 16 days into 12/12 and they are looking nice and healthy...... i'm sure some bud shots are not too far away ;)

2 different pheno's for sure looking forward to how these 2 pan out :)

The Pheonix

Cheese and chong #1 is at the back of the room

went a bit silly and its got a bit crowded in there :comfort:

but im sure they will cope ok :)

The Pheonix

Here is Chong #2 and is for sure a slower flowering pheno

both are very very tall one slightly more so i'm expecting trouble this week and next till they slow fully :) good problems to be having in my opinion :)

The Pheonix

loads of resin production on C#1 quite impressive and the flowering is still slower on C#2

these plants are huge...... they have not had the room they needed with my style of growing (and the fact i put the freebies in filling the room up) i do have plans to adapt to the taller strains asap.

smells are just starting to come into play and the best part is upon me :)

Last edited:

The Pheonix

last night i done some thinning out of the foliage i don't usually but in this case it needed to be done. I have taken a few clones off chong#1.... these 2 will be the last to finish in the room it seems.... cant wait :)

The Pheonix

chong#1 42 days........ the furthest bud from the light as i cant get a decent picture in there at the moment but this should do :p

smells divine.....

peace :)

The Pheonix

couple of lights out pics day 50.....

we are starting to shape up now the cheese has really come through this week..... I think ill be happy to run this again the way she is going but it will be clone only from now on because of the stretch the remaining beans will go into the storage tin :)

The Pheonix

chong#1 55 days

No more N has been going in these.

hairs are barely tan brown...... its taking me ages to color them in....lol :p

love cheese..... forgot how much its really taking me back :)

peace and love :tiphat:

Last edited:

THEODDONE

thanks Danksrb. Hopefully they will taste as good as they smell right now :)

Peace

Hey Pheonix.
How are they coming along now?. what do the stems smell off?, the rest of the Beans that you have are you not tempted to grow and find some pheno's ? or do you already have what you were looking for.

How strong is the aroma now. also do you get the double seration with this strain ??

Cool grow and thread buddy.

The Pheonix

doing great at the moment, i'm kinda happy to keep chong #1 and save the 2 beans for the library.

fattening up nicely, foxtailing off with a weird kind of formation but good..... and the buds have good density, very oily..... yesterday was very cheesy but today the fuely lemon has come back...... i can't keep up??? it changes daily at the moment.
stems i'm not sure i will check..... its that busy in there but i can't recall double serration i will check....

these did get a tad tall so we've been hit by a bit of pop but hard/dense enough all the same where the light has hit the buds are fine and with time still to go were onto a winner with the chongs

the aroma is strong very strong.

i'm just giving them plain water for the remainder of their time with me :)

Thanks for stopping by Theodddone :)

THEODDONE

Thanks for the info buddy,
I hope all goes well for you, I have still not decided what to grow as yet!

Are you using co2 ?

The Pheonix

your very welcome.... i don't use it. i buy the best of everything for them and just feel its another 6 monthly expense.....

now if it was proved it would add an extra 10-15% i might take the plunge :)

anything with casey in it has my backing..... she is an Elite plant and seems to be like steriods for anything she touches she's a winner and the smells captivate me :)

thanks for drooping in bud :)

The Pheonix

smells are amazing today fuely lemony diesel cheese its really hard to pin a single terpine down its so complex.... it changes through the length of the inhale through the nose... superb OJD superb :)

this will go treat in the volcano :)

maybe a week to go??