What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tommy G or jaypp

THEODDONE

Are either of you or both of you going to be attending the UK seed and hemp expo june 27th-28th ?.

I know you have a stall there, but did not know if employees were running the stall and both of you staying at home in the sun!!.

if so I would like to buy 100 Jack 47 seeds from you. ? that way it will be easier to carry ALL my freebies !!!. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi my friend!
Tommy is on holidays right now, I'm not going but I'd like to!
I believe he will go to the Hemp Expo with some other Sweet Seeds® stuff but I'm sure Tommy will respond to this post in a few days.
Cheers and sweet expo!
Jaypp

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Are either of you or both of you going to be attending the UK seed and hemp expo june 27th-28th ?.

I know you have a stall there, but did not know if employees were running the stall and both of you staying at home in the sun!!.

if so I would like to buy 100 Jack 47 seeds from you. ? that way it will be easier to carry ALL my freebies !!!. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Cheers mate!

I just got back from vacations today ;)

Well, we usually stay home but this time I'll be there. Already have the flight and hotel booked, so I'm pretty much sure I'll be there.

Will be nice to meet. I'll spend most of the time in the back office (I'm not going to be all the time in the stall selling seeds), but when you arrive ask one of my colleagues about me :biggrin:

If you're planing to buy the seeds you mention in the expo, I think it's ok and we'll probably get you a good lot of freebies in case our 10th anniversary promotion ends before that. I'm not 100% sure if we will be there selling seeds, I suppose so, but I haven't asked yet so I just can't be sure, hehe, but hopefuly we will.

We'll keep in touch. Sweet smokes! :tiphat:

tommy

THEODDONE

Hi my friend!
Tommy is on holidays right now, I'm not going but I'd like to!
I believe he will go to the Hemp Expo with some other Sweet Seeds® stuff but I'm sure Tommy will respond to this post in a few days.
Cheers and sweet expo!
Jaypp

Hi Jaypp.
Sorry to read that you will not be attending the Expo, I will hopefully get to meet you another time!.

THEODDONE

Cheers mate!

I just got back from vacations today ;)

Well, we usually stay home but this time I'll be there. Already have the flight and hotel booked, so I'm pretty much sure I'll be there.

Will be nice to meet. I'll spend most of the time in the back office (I'm not going to be all the time in the stall selling seeds), but when you arrive ask one of my colleagues about me :biggrin:

If you're planing to buy the seeds you mention in the expo, I think it's ok and we'll probably get you a good lot of freebies in case our 10th anniversary promotion ends before that. I'm not 100% sure if we will be there selling seeds, I suppose so, but I haven't asked yet so I just can't be sure, hehe, but hopefuly we will.

We'll keep in touch. Sweet smokes! :tiphat:

tommy

Hi Tommy.
It is good that you will be attending the Expo, and look forward to meeting you.

I will be buying the above mentioned seeds, as that is the main reason for me addending the Expo, I will ask for you on my arrival,

Stay safe.

T.O.O

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate!

Nice to know you'll be there. Ok, let me know when you arrive. I'll probably spend most of the time in the "backstage" of the stand so when you get there ask for tommy so that someone calls me ;)

Tomorrow I'll have the confirmation from my boss about we having seeds there for sale, but I'm already 99% sure we will.

About freebies, with the present conditions/promotion you will at least get 140 seeds of Jack 47 for the price of 100. This doesn't leave us with margin to give you much more, but at least a couple of t-shirts and a couple of other free sample seeds I suppose we can also give to you.

Will be nice to meet you. All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy