What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amazed by Blackjack

Southerner

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share my experience with growing a single seed of Sweet's Blackjack(fem). This plant was more or less a test to see if I'd like to consider growing out more of Sweet's gear.

I am impressed! The smell is so sweet, but with slight touch of floral to it. It's scent cuts through all the other plants growing around it. Really nice trichrome development as well. This is day 53 of flower and it still has a while to go by the looks of it. Needless to say, I'll be running more Sweet gear in the future.

blackjack_zpsl9kij3h5.jpg

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Southerner!

Welcome to ICMag and to the Sweet Seeds subforum ;)

Looking very good, thanks for sharing. I'm glad to know you're enjoying to grow Black Jack, hope the aromas are also pleasant to you when you smoke it.

Keep us updated and sweet smokes!

tommy