What's new

Jack 47®

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran

Jack 47®

This superhybrid is the result of the cross between two of the most potent genetics of all time,
Jack Herer x AK 47. SWS08 (Jack 47®) is a very productive plant with strong effect that grows with an extraordinary vigour. This allows for big buds with copious amounts of resin. The tastes and aromas of this variety are sweet and fresh, complemented with a lemony hint and tones of incense.
As a result of its genetic freshness and hybrid vigour, this plant adapts very well to every kind of growing techniques. Besides that, it allows for the production of strong and healthy clones that show roots in only 7 days.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS08
Indica/Sativa: 25% – 75%
Indoor yield: 500-600 gr/m2
Outdoor yield: Máxima.
Indoor blooming: 9½ weeks
Outdoor harvest: end of October

29.png

1º Award – Best Indoor – Cannabis Canarias Cup – Summer Edition – 2011
1º Award – Outer – 1ª Copa Córdoba Verano – Argentina – 2011
2º Award – Best Outer – Cannabis Canarias Cup – Summer Edition – 2013
3er Premio - Exterior - I Copa del Rey - Bogotá - Colombia - 2015
3er Premio - Sativa - II Copa el Copo - Medellín - Colombia - 2017

Last edited:

THEODDONE

Jack 47®
[URL="http://sweetseeds.biz/upload/todasvariedadesconmarcadeagua/29.jpg"]View Image[/URL]

This superhybrid is the result of the cross between two of the most potent genetics of all time,
Jack Herer x AK 47. SWS08 (Jack 47®) is a very productive plant with strong effect that grows with an extraordinary vigour. This allows for big buds with copious amounts of resin. The tastes and aromas of this variety are sweet and fresh, complemented with a lemony hint and tones of incense.
As a result of its genetic freshness and hybrid vigour, this plant adapts very well to every kind of growing techniques. Besides that, it allows for the production of strong and healthy clones that show roots in only 7 days.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS08
Indica/Sativa: 25% – 75%
Indoor yield: 500-600 gr/m2
Outdoor yield: Máxima.
Indoor blooming: 9½ weeks
Outdoor harvest: end of October

View Image

1º Award – Best Indoor – Cannabis Canarias Cup – Summer Edition – 2011
1º Award – Outer – 1ª Copa Córdoba Verano – Argentina – 2011
2º Award – Best Outer – Cannabis Canarias Cup – Summer Edition – 2013

[URL="http://sweetseeds.biz/upload/logotipos_banners/11.png"]View Image[/URL]

What is the T.H.C of this please can I have an accurate reply.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi!
we can't share that info for legal reasons but I can send you the THC level by PM, she is really high level!
Please check your inbox and hope this helps you!
Jaypp

THEODDONE

Hi!
we can't share that info for legal reasons but I can send you the THC level by PM, she is really high level!
Please check your inbox and hope this helps you!
Jaypp

Hi Jaypp. Thank you for your quick response. It is hard for me to comunicate on this forum as I do not have the correct fantastic privileges!, so I am to conduct this on an open forum.

What known phenotypes can I expect?
If you could describe the differences please in ... Flavours, growth patern,

And lastly, what is their tolerance to nutes, are they hungry ?

Many thanks Jaypp for your time and responses.

T.O.O

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi!
Jack 47® is a great plant, you can get plants with a big central cola, and other one with more branches. The flowers are really dense, heavy and sticky.
The flavor is very spiced, like an acid incense and the effects are very very potent, I can ensure it. She is not easy to grow, one of the best tip that I can share with you is to use the better soil that you can pay to make a transplant 2 days before start the flowering time. With this, you can ensure a good feeding for the first weeks of flowering.

I have a diary with Jack 47®, but I see the pictures are down of the server.. I have to upload them again..
Maybe you could take a look to have an idea, also I have a video and you can watch more from her:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=6755351#post6755351

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJPUvA2LdD8

I hope this helps you!
Sweet smokes ;)
jaypp

THEODDONE

Hi!
Jack 47® is a great plant, you can get plants with a big central cola, and other one with more branches. The flowers are really dense, heavy and sticky.
The flavor is very spiced, like an acid incense and the effects are very very potent, I can ensure it. She is not easy to grow, one of the best tip that I can share with you is to use the better soil that you can pay to make a transplant 2 days before start the flowering time. With this, you can ensure a good feeding for the first weeks of flowering.

I have a diary with Jack 47®, but I see the pictures are down of the server.. I have to upload them again..
Maybe you could take a look to have an idea, also I have a video and you can watch more from her:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=6755351#post6755351

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJPUvA2LdD8

I hope this helps you!
Sweet smokes ;)
jaypp

Hi Jaypp.
having seen your grow report, ( great by the way ) and read what you have said above, this might not be the plant for me?. so what I thought I would do is tell you how I was to grow this plant and see what you think?.

My Grow Rooms:

I have two, they are the same, I grow in a sealed room. each room has the following ...
Air con.
Dehumidifier.
co2
fans.
6 x 600w
15ltr air pots rtw.
drippers
coco
Canna A + B
regen-a-root
Mighty grow enhancer
drip clean

for the flowering stage
I stop using the mighty grow enhancer
and use
Canna A + B
regen-a-root
drip clean
headmasta
superior potash

They will be grown double screen scrog.

So Jaypp do you think your plant will handle being grown in the above ??. obviously you hand water and I am dripper. you are soil and I am coco. I think your plant jack 47 will thrive in my rooms, but you are the expert.

what does not sound good is it is difficult to grow. is that because of the breeding? although I do like a challenge.

Loook forward to hearing from you and what you think.

Last edited:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi fella!
i believe you have all that she needs, don't worry about my words "it is difficult to grow", watching at your set-up, I suppose you are a experienced grower, I was speaking for the beginners.
The only handicap is that her flowering period is about 10 weeks long but the result is really amazing. She has a powerful effect!!

It would be nice to see your work here ;)
Sweet smokes
jaypp

Latest posts

Latest posts