What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk Core Cut

chilliwilli

Waterboy
sorry no pic but i harvested today at bt 63/62

they look ripe
brown pistils and some buds had lill mold and others start to dry out

will ad some budshots later

chilliwilli

Waterboy
so let me try a smoke report.

the smell is very unique. kind of musky/catpiss smell with hints of perfume and very lill fruitflavor in it.

when smoked the perfume notes are more noticable in the taste.

the first early samples i tested surprised me with lill to no bodyfeeling but a few days more drying gave me a nice relaxing mix of body and headhigh with body dominance.

there is a strong initial flush through the body that makes your heart beat and than floats to a nice relaxing feeling.
its strong weed but when smoked repeatedly u get used to it. so i don´t smoke it 2 days in a row.

hope that helps

oh by the way i´m now pretty sure that this cut is powerhouse.
never had dc before but there is to "less" body for to be pure dc and my plants looked more than the ph showen in this forum.

thx willi

chilliwilli

Waterboy
edit to the smokereport

if u smoke several times in a short period the bodyfeeling can become a lill uncomfortable strong

TDK

Veteran
hi, leider keine DC aber auch interessant...

kannst aber gerne in meinem Album schauen da wirste welche finden^^

Shiva95

yeah right is [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Power House (Hill Temple) Deep Chunk X Cinderella 99

[/FONT]

jap , aber kein plan mit dem brix

Hello Dimodz !

Please....can you tell us what is your source for information about FF cuts ? It is very important please ! Do you know FF ?

Many thanks for your reply !

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Hello Dimodz !

Please....can you tell us what is your source for information about FF cuts ? It is very important please ! Do you know FF ?

Many thanks for your reply !

High Shiva95,

yeah i know it about i cames from my monther to that time :comfort:

Shiva95

Hello Dimodz !

Thanks a lot for your reply !

Excuse me...I would kike to pm you and I can't.... I want to tell you the story when I buy this cut in FF....They speak about you but I don't want explain what they say to me in the forum...in private is better !

See you ! An thanks again ! :tiphat:

sota

Hi,
thank you for the whole background info.
The vitality of the cut has also inspired me.