What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LAION´s 600W Coco Tent

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
SUPER SEXY LADIES LAION!!! there blooming along real nice most def. Just started up 2 of my NL5/H IX seeds.

-NE_G978-

iConnex

Veteran
Look at that beautiful forest flower Laion!!!! How is the smell?? i think real impressive!
Good luck from an italian grower!

Bless

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
they look really healthy and robust, looks like they are preparing themselves for some nice big colas. that newzelander can be very very special, i still think back fondly to the first time i smoked some of that stuff, it blew me away for taste and high. you have something to look forward to with that one for sure.

LAION

Veteran
Thank you for all the comments ppl.
The two plants that have smell right now are : NL63, X-DOG
NL63 smells intense sweet-fruit like and the smell changes on fingers, hard to describe(complex.)
X-DOG - reminds me sweet sour apple candy without the overpowering sour smell. OK smell, but nothing special compared to NL63.
Gaius: I've heard great things about her too, can't wait to try her.

DAY 24

4 NEW ZEALANDS :
Taking their time to flower, but i think it's all worth it. They look huge and collecting their energy for big big buds.
picture.php

NL63 - overall favorite at this point. Looks much larger in real life.
picture.php

picture.php

X-DOG in front.
picture.php

picture.php

iConnex

Veteran
Ei Laion! plants seem very healthy and quick to bloom perhaps with a little more help from 600w ahahaha! Nice one bro...

Bless

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
NUGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSS! GET YOU NUGGGGGESTTTS!!!! woo looking dank as fuck in here laion! straight killin it pimp!

Dysnomia

Looking great!
That NL63 has such a nice structure! I think we will see monster colas on that one in a few weeks!

:lurk:

E

eric stoner

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y !
i find the way to your NICE Thread my friend !:laughing::biggrin:
Hey , it looks Awesome and be shure : the NZ will be Skyskrapers with masses of colas ...
and i hope its the nr 3 phäno from the x-dog because its ...KillEr !!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Those Flowers are gonna be massive! for them to grow that big in a little amount of days is dope as fuck. The colas are def gonna be some serious flowers once there done laion. COCO FTW!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:jawdrop: Damn bruz they are packing on some weight and frost :good: Looks like a heavy harvest is coming your way mate ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts