What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LAION´s 600W Coco Tent

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on bro, front row seat for the show :lurk: all the best and nothing but huge n frosted buds.

Andyo

Veteran
can can or cant lol

can can or cant lol

put that can up your wasting grow space.A

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
looking good count me in. The one in the front center has a nice leaf stucture to her. gonna be some dank.

-NE_G978-

B

BasementGrower

hey dude. watching the show.. u got a strain called new zealand? i have a uk skunk. thats supposeddly an offspring of a new zealand skunk x something else .. and its amazing.. u got any flower shots of that lady? or

Hazeo

Veteran
Hey bro,

really appreciate you went out with a diary :D

:kewlpics:

Good luck for the grow with an outstanding strain-choice!!! :respect:

Already hijacked front row seat...

regards
Hazeo

Darious

Also pulling up a seat. Really looking forward to seeing what kind of harvest you get with the Blumats + 600w.

I'm running coco hempies un a 600w LED feeding them Maxibloom + Calmag. I'd love to compare harvests come time. You totally have me beat on genetics though :)

V

veek

nice! ill take a seat

@BasementGrower
nobody! knows the genectics of the new zealand cut

Latest posts

Latest posts