What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dna lemon og kush by a noob first run

That looks bomb. Adding that strain to my cart..
I'm curious too if it smelled like lemon or not. I guess they never answered that.

Pure lemon of funk you can se from my pics mine had more og plant structure. Every person who smoke this lemon og agreed on potency and taste. I got 6 zips of the main pheno pictures under 800 watts with 5 other plants.

What kind of smell does she have? Is the lemon coming though? Please also do some kind of smoke report once she's dried out would be very much appreciated.

Tastes like lemon and og exactly as description. Had one herm out prob was my fault tho. Everyone who smoked agreed on nose , flavor, and high. Laws are whack where I am but fire is around and people still ask me about her. I called her " pledge " like the lemon spray cleaner

nice buds...beginners luck???yeah well haters gonna hate....and we hate you!!!mainly for your natural greenthumb jerk LOL

:laughing::biggrin: haha in sorry man I had lost my login. I left more feedback for others. This way my first grow and it turned out great. The plant that Hermed in retrospect could have been my fault due to temps and over feeding, however the lemon og by Dna is still a winner and I have 3 beans left from original drop. Looking forward to staring up again. Take care

:laughing::biggrin: haha in sorry man I had lost my login. I left more feedback for others. This way my first grow and it turned out great. The plant that Hermed in retrospect could have been my fault due to temps and over feeding, however the lemon og by Dna is still a winner and I have 3 beans left from original drop. Looking forward to staring up again. Take care

I went and bought one seed after I seen the picture of yours! Grew it, then pheno I got smelledl ike lemon but the nugs are not OG dense like in your pic, but it was hella sticky/oily and frosty. I wanna get a lemon oG pheno like yours, so I've been doing backcrossing on it though and got a few hundred lemon og seeds now to do a pheno hunt to find a good one without paying 20 dollars a seed.

I have posted a smoke report. Was my first grow and turned out great other than the herm. Two out of three were identical almost with the main pheno posted in this thread

Alarming you got a herm from a dna strain, I'll watch out for those.

Last edited:

ozman

hmm now im glad i got some clones getting their legs under them
should harvest by end of march hope they are as good as these in this post.
good job op

kaka_

The bud looks fine but surprised no one has mentioned the lack of flush. Your leaves are far too green.