What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cob's Cabin

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: Howdy ICmag. I decided to start a little grow diary for my current run. Lately I've been switching between seed runs and 'production' runs, this is (knock on wood) a production run. I've played with Scrogs before but never really put in the veg time to make it shine like some others I've seen. **thanks SH for some advice**. Anyway... Here's the rundown.
4x8 tent w/ 2 lights, air cooled + fresh air intake and second exhaust fan w/ carbon filter.

Temps I'm trying to keep right around 80 when lights are on. I've noticed better results with consistent temps of around 80. Some runs I've had in the 70's consistently didn't seem to put down the weight like they could. RH I never have fucked with or worried about too much, but it's typically around 40%.

I've done side by side experiments before with smart pots vs plastic pots and for me the plastic pots win. But for some reason I wanted to give the smart pots a shot again, so I'm rockin 7 ga smartpots with a good amount of veg time in them ~3 weeks.

The line up!
Pre 98 bubba. I'm lettin this one go after this round.

Bruce banner. Lettin this one go as well to make some room for new shit :D

Super Lemon Haze. My baby, love it

(blue?) Cheese.

Chem 91.

ECSD.

2 phenos of my White x 91

bubba x 91.

Bigups to the high country boys!

I'll get some pics up soon, in the meantime here's some teasers of a little outdoor project I'm workin on, trying to get a nice hashplant that will finish before the frost date here in Co. This is bubba x TR's LGDC. I'll be workin this one for next season.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
tagged the fuck up......im slackin on those pic's but trust me im on it...gear looks great...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Front row and center! You boys in the high country don't play! Looking forward to the thread.

dank.Frank

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
$$ stoked to have ya bro! How are those workin out for ya? Can't wait to see the pics.

Frank thanks man appreciate the kind words. Hopefully it'll be a nice show, humbled to have ya along.

LokiLoki

Pulling out a chair and getting myself some sweet bourbon for this one my friend.
Always nice to be part of it from the start, im into scrog so this is going to be interesting.

Good luck :tiphat:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Up early and ready for this one mang

Sorry for flakin the other day man. Lookin forward to hearin what you think.

rasputin said:
Grabbing up a front row seat for the show, Cob. :tiphat:

Thanks for droppin in brother

LokiLoki said:
Pulling out a chair and getting myself some sweet bourbon for this one my friend.
Always nice to be part of it from the start, im into scrog so this is going to be interesting.

Good luck :tiphat:

Hopefully it'll be a good show thanks man

Here's some pics, at about 3.5 weeks.

left
picture.php

right

picture.php

and a few flowers :wave:

picture.php

picture.php

M

merlot

Your scrog is looking great man!

That bubba cross you have outside is froooosty! Nice work!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you kno im in yo,lookin gorgeous in there too yo..
grabbin a seat fasho.
peace-T-

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your scrog is looking great man!

That bubba cross you have outside is froooosty! Nice work!

Thanks man, hoping she finishes before mrs frost kicks our asses.

RM said:
I 2nd that and am grabbing a seat
wave.gif
Stoked to have ya man, your gear has had me droolin for a minute.

T said:
you kno im in yo,lookin gorgeous in there too yo..
grabbin a seat fasho.
peace-T-
Hell yeah T, got the lazy boy front and center for ya. Thanks for the kind words my friend.

Hapsburg & Lichtenstein said:
Hells yes
Damn, look who showed up. Whats up bro. Got some casa beans on deck for the next seed run. sweeeeeet.

Calimed said:
Taking a seat for this one.

Thanks for droppin in man.

Loki said:
Looking very good, loving that even bushy canopy!
Thanks man, I was attempting to arrange the plants to get like a parabolic canopy with the lowest stretchers directly under the lights. Well see how it plays out

I'll get some more shots up soon, looks like shit's gonna fill out pretty well.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good and tight like virgin nappy!

lmfao @ Hapsburg & Lichtenstein

whats good H&L
Thanks for joinin the party man, I assume you brought the cocktails?

Photo bomb time. Were at about 4 weeks.

Left side
picture.php

Right side

picture.php

And some flowers

White91 #3
picture.php

White91 #1

picture.php

picture.php

Super Lemon Haze

picture.php

picture.php

ECSD

picture.php

Bubba91 #3

picture.php

Chem 91

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good stuff man,gonna start beefin up and fillin tht tent up now.
bubba91 #3 looks like a frost chika yo.
peace-T-

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
ridicolous...WELL ehh
stellar genetic bro, all present very nice trik's covered right now so i just image in the end what a crazy covered you have, keep on keeping up!!!
k+