What's new

In memory of my beloved Mr. Grace

Graceweed

Dear ICmaggers,

may I share with you my love as well my endless sorrow for the unexpected loss of my beloved companion and twin soul Mr. Grace.

He has left us eleven weeks ago, in a tranquil sunny afternoon...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=141440&page=6

here with a withe russian after trimming

and with an huge exile apical bud

I've been learning to grow because he loved so much to smoke only ganja... and I'm really glad I did it with him and for him.
Actually without him by my side it will be no possible for me to grow anymore as I did... but at least now I know , and I will ever be grateful to him for giving me the chance to discover this magic world of cannabis growing

with all my love

Grace

Shadino

Shadow Member
Veteran
R.I.P. Mr Grace.

Grace...Spero tu possa riuscire a mantenere quel barlume di energia, quella scintilla che hai sempre trasmesso a chi ti leggeva. Con quella, torna a vivere.

Noi saremo qui, per quando vorrai tornare a trovarci. Il nostro pensiero sarà con te. Pensaci ogni tanto, perchè noi pensiamo a te.

Un abbraccio col cuore.

Shade

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Dear Grace,

Thank you for sharing with us here at ICMag! I am deeply saddened by your loss and hope you can find the strength to carry on and find peace in your soul!

If you ever need companionship, advice or people to talk to, we are here for you 24/7/365 - that's the nice thing about this place...always open.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo and much respect to you for carrying on with style and well, er, GRACE.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The community mourns with you Grace,we honor the knowledge our teachers pass to us by keeping the chain intact,thank you for sharing with us

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
my heart is heavy for you Graceweed, but rejoice... for his travels have not ended, they just begun. God love ~

C

Classyathome

My heart goes out to you - I can't imagine the pain of losing your best friend and partner like that.

My wife and I have 26+ yrs together, and she and my kids are my world...

I am never going to be ready to face the world without her...

Peace, pot and love to you and yours - you remembering the good times is the best legacy he could have hoped for...

Latest posts

Latest posts