What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

126 Watt LED Test Featuring Ice

Sleepy

Veteran
ok, here is where i will be testing the 126 watt LED light engine for LEDGirl.

first, let me say "Thank You" to a few people:

first>> My Wife, for allowing me to enjoy this hobby.:woohoo:...Thanks.

second>>Thank You, LEDGirl for the light!!

third>>thank you, mrwags, for the seeds..they arrived today.

so without further delay, i give you, Ice from Female Seeds.

all five will be grown under this light:

all five will be grown in the following medium:

Just Right Xtra All Organic Potting Mix

just_right_xtra.jpg

"Just Right mix is Rich blend of OMRI Listed organic materials, microbes and fungi. We know you will enjoy your "Bag of Biology™"
Items with a
general_hydroponics_icon.jpg
are from:
general_hydroponics_logo.gif

Just Right Xtra Potting Mix contains:

• general_hydroponics_icon.jpg
    Cocotek Coconut Coir: a high quality, low sodium, medium contains pith, fibers and coconut chips. This blend creates a more diverse and less compact growing medium
    Ancient Forest Humus: has incredible microbiological diversity the ultimate natural compost
  • Large Perlite: non-toxic sterile odorless material improves drainage and aeration that promotes strong root development
  • Premium Earthworm Castings: red Earthworms are fed and an all organic diet and vermicompost generated contains a diverse and abundant microbiological community
  • Miadenwell Diatomite Silica Stone: a rich source of plant available silica which is widely documented to stimulate dramatic growth in plants thereby increasing their resistance to disease
    Rare Earth: derived from ancient seabed deposits of prophylactic clay that are blended with fulvate ore
    SubCulture M: a mycorhizae root inoculant that contains a wide diversity of endo and ecto mycorrhizal fungi that colonize plant roots
    SubCulture B: a probioticinoculum of beneficial microorganisms that will help increase the vitality and yield in all plants
  • Natural Sulfate of Potash is a natural potash mineral contains 51 percent potash 18 percent sulfur. It also contains trace amounts of calcium and magnesium. Potassium is second only to nitrogen in terms of the abundance needed for plants.
  • Bone Char contains more than 16% available phosphate (P[SIZE=-2]2[/SIZE]O[SIZE=-2]5[/SIZE]) and 32% total phosphate
For Optimum growth we recommend use of de-chlorinated water the first few weeks then and any of the Flora Series Supplements such as Flora Blend Compost tea.
We know you will enjoy your "Bag of Biology™" and all the complex microscopic pores which provide the perfect "condominium" living environment for its countless microbial communities, as much as we have enjoyed rounding them all up into the bag."

i will update as things progress.

this test will be as objective as i can possibly be...a test of the 126 LED light to show wether or not it can produce as mush bud and as dense of buds as my 400 watt HPS does.

here are some examples of what the light has to live up to, and my usual results under the T5 for vegging and the 400 watt HPS for flowering:

i usually run between 8-10 plants under the HPS...and get roughly an ounce or so per plant...

all plants will be vegged for 4 weeks and then flowered until done.

maybe mrwags can pop in and give us an estimated flowering time...

let the fun begin.

peace.

dyno

Hey Sleepy, subscribed and looking forward to this led grow, looks like I managed to grab a front seat too. :woohoo:

Good luck Sleepy. Could you tell me the dimensions of the LED light? Also how close or far from the 5 plants will the light be kept? do they run cool? "Got to keep on truckin on"

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
Hey Sleepy have you closed your eyes and look at the panel? I bet it must be intense

Mr.Bill

Gettin hard to keep up with yah man, your all over the place. Ice is an excellent strain to do a first run with the LED's. I hear nothing but great things about the Ice. Congrats again. You know I'll be here. Good luck.