What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
NHG, I'm not angry sorry to frighten.

My last dungeon flower was under 4 hoods each lady in a 5 gal bucket under her own hood. She had a 750w Lumatek Ballast firing a 1,000w Ushio Red grow bulb (three years old never changed). The room is a triangle 7.25' x 10'. The lights were stoner centered (pretty good). The ladies flowered for 56,57,58, and 59 days respectively (I harvested one a day). I like to take clones three days into flower, and run a perpetual system. That being said I think the ladies had 7 - 10 days in the dungeon vegging before 12/12. And I always try to veg them to 30" or so before they make it in there.

Peace, :joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
None of you stoned jerks wanted to bust my balls about my triangle instead of rectangle room in #81. WFT am I the most sober?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Well I'm off to a BBQ to pass a few hours with fellow ICmagers! How wonderful is this place.

OTD: I am pretty new to the spray painting game. The smell was toxic and strong, but I have a nice size garage to paint in and there is no humidity here so it drys quick. I went with black to prevent light leaks, but thinking now maybe really good primer and then white gloss paint would have been better. I'm still thinking of throwing a mylar insulated blanket over it which would save the need for a second coat of paint.

SSA: Will you be BBQing? It is hot enough to cook me with out a grill! I not going to be there long just stopping in to say high!

LTD: We are still in dress rehearsal and a lot of work needs to be done dialing things in and working out the kinks, but construction is ALMOST over :woohoo:

Have a great Saturday everyone!

hazy

Veteran
picture.php

I can't remember if I said this, but Damn sun!!
You grew that?!
F@%k!!
That whole bush is solid buds.

besides, a pic like that deserves repeating.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Hazy, Thanks for the appreciation! Like all ladies my PKs like hearing how sexy they are.

So I asked some guy with a walking stick if he was Resin Ryder and he look at me like I shit in the punch bowl. If that was you at the BBQ RR, I didn't mean to offend or intrude.

We can't BBQ every day, some days shit needs to get done. Say hello to the new piece of the upgrade room. Fits inside the closet doors so the mylar on the outside can reflect!

The only thing above 32" in my upgraded flower room are the ladies, their lights, and the chains to hold it all!

I took a little of the product from this project to the party. It was enjoyed by all.

BigGreen

Veteran
To bad Im so slow and only in town for a few more days. I would love a smoke out with fellow ICers not so many in my parts (that I know of). Keep up that kick ass grow man and rock the shit outta that uc

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
The dress rehearsal is almost complete. A sheet of mylar and I think the room will be ready for 12/12. The ladies may take a little longer but the dungeon will be ready to punish.

picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
looks like the new arivals are sinking thier teeth into that uc, that looks more like a dungeon of pleasure than torture... until the bondage starts

The ladies are legal today! Time to buy Hydrosun a drink :friends:
That is great to hear man, congrats! I bet that takes a load off your mind.
:woohoo:

The blackberry bubba sounds really interesting, can't wait to hear more about that one. Glad to hear the apprentice is earning their keep. Those UCs are just some badass looking gear, major props on the new setup.

Wow legal meds, hanging out BBQing and tokin it up with fellow ICers, you my friend truly live in nirvana. I am packing my things LOL. Keep doing what you do bro. I can see why is says 'I love my life' under your name.
:pimp3: <--- Hydrosun

onthedot

Oh yes! Looking like a mega nug disaster waiting to happen bro. Pretty soon you'll be wondering where that snoring noise is coming from within the dungeon, which most likely turns out to be your fatties breathing in Co2 and suckin' up the drool below. :D

mega-mega-mega-mcdonalds-lineup.jpg

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
28days and mature young ladies

28days and mature young ladies

All room mates are getting along. Both Uncles are bigger than their mother who is watching them with great pride. Look at how weird the little dirt Uncle is but how wonderful her hydro clones look.

The Aussie Blues are just ridiculous. The bigger one has spread her wings at least 6' in diameter! Let's here the thoughts about the ladies from down under.

Of course the stars of the show are Purple Kush, not bad for 4 weeks. I really needed a great last 5gal bucket run to give the UC a nice base line to compete with.

picture.php

NG: See my post on OTDs thread re: vegging for the UC, and see album pix

OTD: Take the ketchup off that breakfast sandwich and I'll dig in!

LB: The entry of the BBB has moved back the 12/12 flip for the Dungeon until everyone is ready to clone and flower.

BG: I'll give you a rain check on that bowl :joint:

SSA and WHD: Wait till you see them on the next UC update!

Liv the dream: Great name may we all be there every day.

onthedot

That last shot gave me a stiffy that wont quit. Right on!

Everything is looking great, can't wait to see further progress.

Any anxious estimates on yield? :D

Vegan

So I asked some guy with a walking stick if he was Resin Ryder and he look at me like I shit in the punch bowl. :joint:

ahhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SO it was YOU who shit in the punch :laughing:
i thought it tasted crappy..

note to self for Oct..
chairs :joint:

good updates.. HS ...the UC system rocks..
rooms are looking awesome:woohoo: