What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's Your Problem?

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
List Your Troubles Here

Show us a picture of one of your sick plants, but only if you know exactly why it was (is) sick.

Telling us about a cure that worked for the problem would be awesome info too. :)

This thread's purpose is to collect data on cause and effect of cannabis disorders. Your documented experiences will strengthen our collective knowledge of what this plant likes and dislikes.

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Natural Predators

Natural Predators

Good idea CC :D

Many probs that are bug related don't often rear their ugly heads until well into 12/12 and then it's too late to really be messing around with sprays (many will leave residue on/in the buds/bud sites and can effect the taste. There are many teas/organic mixes also, but I found natural predators to be the best way to go.

For example, root larvae, especially common in hydro, nematodes can be used. These predators come in a refrigerated vial where they are suspended in a sleep like state and once mixed into the reservoir they wake up and are eager to eat every single larvae they can get on their plate :p They are quite small, too small for the naked eye to see, but they are there and they DO work.

For hydro systems with under 100 plants a vial of 1 million will do the trick, usually seeing positive results within a day or two. Their life expectancy is, well, until they eat enough to kill themselves....sounds horrible, hey?

There are natural preds available for most bugs/pests like white flies, thrips and dreaded spider mites. I'll post more info on which predator should be used on specific pests as soon as I can put all the info together.

dg

well... least at I have half what it takes to post pics... lmao...

after findinf a cure I'll post info bout that too...

Latest posts

Latest posts