Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Breeder's Laboratory > Crosses you have made or plan to make?

Thread Title Search
Crosses you have made or plan to make? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2019, 09:23 PM #4341
BombBudPuffa

BombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugman52 View Post
View Image View Image View Image
i dusted a couple plants with some Sar Hawza pollen that i was gifted
GTP & PL an i dusted a plant over at at a buddys place last week [a twitter glue]
First girl is pretty af. Not saying the other one isnt...just saying lol.
BombBudPuffa is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2019, 02:50 PM #4342
hayday

hayday has disabled reputation
Oh my, I just came out of my space. A while ago I got some Road Kill Chunk from Cannacopia and the Breeders Retail close out and germed a few right out the mail box. A few runs on this species and its worth keeping around,but , I think the real gem is in the Sour Strawberry x R. K. thats in flower now.

The B .C .Roadkill X Deep Chunk gave me a male and a female so of course More seeds were made and I also hit my select Strawberry kush with it. Monster stretch and nice structure on the plant in flower and it retained the strawberry stench from Bogs SSK.

I think I'm going to keep this one going awhile. I'm kinda happy right now

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2019, 08:16 PM #4343
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
I accidentally made a cross of Liberty Haze and Amnesia Haze. Seems to be pretty vigorous seedlings.
You may not vote on any more threads today. Don't sweat the technique. And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:38 AM #4344
BombBudPuffa

BombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud of
Might make some Ghost Train Haze hybrids next. Have to see what this male looks like after he's flowered out a lil.

Cannabis seeds should be preserved and given away
BombBudPuffa is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2019, 02:42 PM #4345
JohnnyChicago

JohnnyChicago is a splendid one to beholdJohnnyChicago is a splendid one to beholdJohnnyChicago is a splendid one to beholdJohnnyChicago is a splendid one to beholdJohnnyChicago is a splendid one to beholdJohnnyChicago is a splendid one to beholdJohnnyChicago is a splendid one to beholdJohnnyChicago is a splendid one to beholdJohnnyChicago is a splendid one to beholdJohnnyChicago is a splendid one to beholdJohnnyChicago is a splendid one to behold
Will dust my Animal Mints keeper with pollen of this selected Sour Bubble male to do some progeny testing. Real strong berry cleaner smell inside the bathroom

(grown under a 21w 6500k led bulb)
JohnnyChicago is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.