What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Split from : The Complete guide to Sick Plants,pH, and Pest troubles!

G

Great post man, packed with useful info.

this one should be a sticky.

THC

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
good good glad everyone is liking it ;)

Are the pics going to come up?
is anyone having trouble with the pics coming up? if so let me know ill fix it :)

Sleepy

Veteran
...yes, no pics.

i figured you wer still working on it, and thought i'd give you some time.

(firefox browser)-if that makes a difference...

awesome thread, BTW.

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Very handy Stitch, HOG is right about the pics. I even tried to see them using the URL found in the pics properties. it brings up an "Access Forbidden" webpage by Overgrow.com :wave:

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
alrighty pics have been fixed! took longer than 5 min though lol
can you guys see the pictures alright now?

thanks green! im sure you guys will like it a bit better now that you most likley can see the pictures ;)

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
w00t! good to hear..... well thats it for me tonight.. going to turn in got a long day tomorrow!!

night everyone! :wave:

Rellikbuzz

Much appreciated, Stitch! I was getting real tired of having to go over to OG everytime I needed to reference a plant problem. Now, it's all right here. Great job, my brotha!! :yes:

G

well done m8 excellent thread ,if theres a thread of the year i think u will win it

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
How nice to see.............

How nice to see.............

Hey Stitch, thanks for the PM which got all of this going here.
See, I received a PM from Stitch offering to place his thread
here, but we had no place appropriate....but we sure do now!

Excellent job and thanks for your contribution!

:wave:
dg

Dr. D

Veteran
Absolutly excellent thread man this will will reall help out alot of peeps newbs and experienced growers...excellent layout and very useful info u sure have done ur research :yes: