What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mites or Heat Stress?

Could be wrong but looks more of a nutrient lock out possible zinc/ heat... the only way to tell it to look under the bottom of the leaves they like to hang out under there. i would feed just water and (N) for an feeding than add silica to your mix.

Try Azos
hope this helps

OrganicEntourag

No Mite Found Yet

No Mite Found Yet

DETStrainKey, that definitely helps. I got my microscope working better and so far have not seen any mites. I'm going to read some on zinc lockout as the subject of nutrient lockout is pretty foreign to me and I think it's important to know. The land has been in organic pasture for over 5 years with a pH of 7.3 and had a good application of organic compost this spring. I'll post back if we figure out anything more.

Latest posts

Latest posts