What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Democrats are not helping the situation,more Navy Seals,and Special Forces members are becoming outspoken over the "squad" statements.
For instance Omar criticizing the U.S. involvement in freeing the Somalian people of that piece of shit warlord aidid.She actually had balls enough to criticize their efforts,in freeing her.she went on to show sympathy for the somalians who died,while our soldiers were being dragged through the streets after their helo's went down.
Her refusal to disavow al Qaeda,shit like this doesnt resignate with many of us old fucks that remember this as clearly as Sept 11th,Columbine and others.

I saw an interview with one of the democratic candidates earlier today,when asked if she wanted Omar speak at the DNC she wiggled out by saying,I wouldnt endorse anyone except Obama.
Again refusing to even take a stance on even that.Any Canidate with a chance at being nominated knows he or she cannot embrace those who make comments like Omar,and her girlfriends.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Laying low is probably the best plan: if there’s evidence that comes out, that’s it’s own thing...best to have not spent the intervening time yelling “don’t look in the box!!! I’m not in there!!!”

I have to disagree there,if I was accused of involvement in a pedo ring,I wouldnt lay low.Would you?

I know he's rich and all,but theres nothing wrong with grabbing the fire extinguisher when you smell smoke.

packerfan79

Veteran
They tried to split the top tier candidates between the two nights so there would be no "kids table". Unfortunately top tier candidates do not get to debate each other this way. Just guessing, top tier gets more air time this way.

I am surprised you didn't know about how they picked who was on which night.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/cnn-democratic-debate-draw/index.html

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm curious how many people here actually have current weed grows.

Like this.

picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Thanks guys. C'mon, let's see who's got weeds in the ground?

Oh yea, Legal in liberal state.

picture.php

'Boogieman'

Put him in general population, done and done.

He won't get general population, unless a chomo is violent they will get protective custody which is basically a block full of chomos and some snitches. Even if he did get general population he would have enough money to buy protection unfortunately. Somebody that rich will most likely be a target of extortion.

packerfan79

Veteran
He won't get general population, unless a chomo is violent they will get protective custody which is basically a block full of chomos and some snitches. Even if he did get general population he would have enough money to buy protection unfortunately. Somebody that rich will most likely be a target of extortion.

I can hope. Fuck Chomos.

White Beard

I have to disagree there,if I was accused of involvement in a pedo ring,I wouldnt lay low.Would you?

I know he's rich and all,but theres nothing wrong with grabbing the fire extinguisher when you smell smoke.

Sorry, I meant for him...if someone accused me of such a thing, I would call it ridiculous and probably leave it at that. Probably so would everyone else; if they kept at it I’d keep saying it, but I wouldn’t be yelling.

Best defense, not be guilty...

packerfan79

Veteran
That's cool. Growing is growing. It's a pot forum right.

One day when we buy the "ranch" I will build some greenhouses. For now I only smoke my own weed, unless I am at a friend's house. I know some rediculous growers with chemicals, and pesticides, mildew and other nasty shit I don't tolerate, I avoid those people.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yes sir,I'm always growing,the wifes a patient.If I didnt grow I would be fucked,and now my best friend has ALS,
Cannabis oil helps,her husband gives it through her G-tube.Shes now lost her gag reflex,has to wear a bipap constantly,and due the the no gag,she chokes.We have a cough assist and suction at bedside.She cant move even her finger.She has a gaze set up( the kind of thing hawking's had.Thats a blessing or we'ld still be using an alphabet board.Also when she makes eye contact with the alarm on screen it alerts everyone shes choking and cant breath.We met in school during our prerequisites for our healthcare degree back in the 90's and hit it off.We were supposed to go to 2 different schools for our degrees,but decided we would stay together and help each other,carpooling,studying etc,my wife was cool with it as was her husband.we both had two year olds who ended up growing up together.Unfortunatley she has a rapidly progressive form of ALS.
Last summer we were going out on weekends to see live bands,and have cocktails.Now I fill in to help her husband out taking overnight shifts here and there,as well as another nurse we are close with.Her diaphragm is weakening which is the muscles responsible for you being able to breathe.If you told me a year ago I would be taking care of my best friend,putting her on a bedpan....
Fuck,sorry for my rant,but yeah I'm growing,thank god.My heart is pounding now,going to roll a fatty and take the dogs for a walk,only thing that relaxes me lately.

No worries buddy. Respect. Sorry to hear about your friend. That's a good friend to hang in there like that. Character. Can't imagine how tough that must be. Some people get such crummy cards in the game.

One day when we buy the "ranch" I will build some greenhouses. For now I only smoke my own weed, unless I am at a friend's house. I know some rediculous growers with chemicals, and pesticides, mildew and other nasty shit I don't tolerate, I avoid those people.

That's the reason I started growing. Even the dispensaries with crazy $4-500 zip prices. Don't trust em and wouldn't pay that kind of money for weed. Got a med card and started learning. My 78 year old father in law helped me bend the fence tubes and we built it this year. It wasn't that bad to build work wise or money wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.