What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good Cannabis books on audible?

QQNPK

Hey guys ! Anyone know of any good cannabis books on audible ? Sadly Ed's growers handbook wss not on there so now im puzzled what else to take lol. Iv got the hidden half of nature already. Any tips ? Would love something educational :tiphat:

HHILL

I’ve been on Audible for 18 years.... never thought to look for a cannabis book there. Soundcloud has The Potcast series, some from a Santa Cruz radio broadcast, and others where you can learn all things cannabis. I’d poke around there to see if you find anything to your liking.

Last edited:

Maggotbrain

Hey guys ! Anyone know of any good cannabis books on audible ? Sadly Ed's growers handbook wss not on there so now im puzzled what else to take lol. Iv got the hidden half of nature already. Any tips ? Would love something educational :tiphat:

Lots of former smugglers have written books about their adventures. Some are even good. You might find some on Audible.

IntheCountyWeed

I can give you some that aren't very good IMO. What I'm looking for would be a detailed grow journal for types of medium with a detailed explanation step by step. Close to a narrated template for successful results with an explanation of why you're doing what you do. I haven't read other growing books or gardening books so perhaps my expectation are off but these were of no meaningful use to me. I have 3 other books, listed below that I haven't listen to yet I could give a listen upon request.

Carlos M. Villalobos - How to Grow Marijuana Outdoors, Volume 2 Professional Guerilla Growing Tools & Techniques
Gaia McCarty - Guide to Marijuana Growing The Green Book on Cannabis Indoor and Outdoor Cultivation
Ridley Reefer - The Marijuana Grow Book A Step by Step Guide to Cultivating Phenomenal Cannabis Indoors and Outdoors

While the titles of these two suggest they are about growing I don't find that to be the case really. The videos from Seed banks or Growers on YouTube can be more insightful and useful to someone growing IMO. These two focus on high levels consideration you should think and history of the plant, stuff along those lines.

Christopher Walker - Growing Marijuana Step-by-Step (Extended Edition) Methods and Techniques to Grow Cannabis Indoor and Outdoor for Personal Use
Robotic sounding narrator, erroneous or out of date info in places and
more aim at someone considering growing.

Clyde Bank Alternative - Growing Marijuana for Beginners Cannabis Cultivation Indoors and Outdoors
Erroneous
or out of date info in places and aim at someone considering growing vs someone learning how to grow well.

Latest posts

Latest posts