What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jackass destroyer SCROG 600W COB

unnamedmike

day 40 part 2/2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Turn your air conditioner off to raise the temperature. Hotter air holds more moisture, effectively lowering the humidity.

Get it 10 to 15 degrees warmer, and your humidity will drop.

It's an effective, short term solution to your problem.

unnamedmike

Turn your air conditioner off to raise the temperature. Hotter air holds more moisture, effectively lowering the humidity.

Get it 10 to 15 degrees warmer, and your humidity will drop.
It's an effective, short term solution to your problem.

Hi got_bud, thank you very much for the tip.:tiphat:
I grow in a sealedroom, when I turn off the air conditioner (set at 26ºC and my outdoor night temp is +- the same) the humidity is triggered with the lights off.
for 2 days I've been setting the minisplit from "cool" to "dehumidifier" minutes before lights off, so the temperature ranges between 19 and 25°C with lights off, it's not perfect but I avoid humidity above 65% while the dehumidifier arrives.

unnamedmike

day 45
Yesterday arrive the dehumidifier, and since then, the girls are enjoying 40% RH, no more risk of mold.

4 days ago I increased the nutrients ppm because most plants showed a lack of potassium, some more than others. Before 560ppm of A + B + pk, now im watering at 740ppm, and they are recovering and getting fatter faster.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

day 48, almost 7 weeks

From today the girls 13m36 and 13m314 only gonna be watered with water, I will harvest both in 10 days (empty jars ...) the other 16 plants need 2 or 3 more weeks. Now watering at 800ppm of + b + hammerhead + moab.
The last diy nutrients i use a different chelated iron, I think chelated with citric acid and my final fertilizer now lower ph a lot (3.9...) I dont have time to buy more iron and re do the bloom fertilizer, transport is expensive and slow here, so I made a liter of Ph + ... with a little potassium hydroxide (please, becareful if do that your self, im know what im doing). I give thanks that I checked the ph, my previous batch of fertilizer left the ph at 5.8 just by adding water.

13m36
picture.php

13m314
picture.php

13m314
picture.php

picture.php

cuttings rooting late
picture.php

unnamedmike

Im running out of pic space and for now, I can't afford a ic subscription, sorry, so this will be the penultimate thread update. The next in 2 or 3 weeks, with the final harvest. gonna clean my threads of "useless" photo too.

In two days they do 8 weeks. Yesterday 13m314 was ripped, she would improved with 10 more days, but I haven't smoke for weeks. The other fast female (13m36), still in bloom, she got 1 week only water, and the harvest in 10 days+-. The other 16 spacemonkey need 2 or three weeks more. Today the 16 received their first flush irrigation.
I also lowered the daytime temp from 26C to 24C, and the nighttime temp from 20c to 18C. Since today her "On" hours is half an hour shorter.

I keep cuttings from my two favorites, 13m36 and 13m314, in 2gl pots next to the other keepers. This cross give many phenotypes, it reminds me the jackherers seeds from 2000s, no one the same but all good or very good. I've always had a special affection for poly hybrids, sometimes you find jewels.
I recycled male sm#9, his offspring are longer flowering and his daughters dont shine over the sm#3 male offspring. Next crosses to made gonna be space monkey f2 (sm # 3 x sm # 5) NL s1, 13m314 s1, 13m36 s1 and 13m36*13m314. I hope the latest improvements lower the electricity bill and then hang on another lamp, only for breed.

13m314

picture.php

13m36

picture.php

picture.php

13m315

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

unnamedmike

day 64

With 7 weeks 13m314 was harvest (very resinous, but lack of terps and high)

with 8 weeks 13m36 was harvest (the best shit Ive smoked in years, Jack Herer / hp13 flavor in 8 weeks and with more resin than his parents :woohoo:) i think i found my keeper

and at 9 weeks I harvested 13m310 (still drying).

The other 15 13monkeys are on their way to week 10. The photoperiod is 11/13 for several days, I lowered the temperature and humidity to the minimum allowed by my equipment (18ºC 40RH), not watering daily to stress them, irrigation at 80ppm of water RO and ACT.
Photos in a few days with the harvest, I don't think I left them for another week, although many would need 12 weeks ...

unnamedmike

Today I chopped the girls, I don't like harvesting in parts, and the remaining ones were almost 10 weeks in to. Now they are hanging on the scrog net, in the dark, 20ºc 40% RH. And in two or 3 days they gonna go to glass jars to finish curing.
I selected 9 keepers by aroma, resin and ripening time. And I recycled copies of the longest flowering, terp lack or resin, or for being a PITA rooting. The only plant that I keep regrowing (10 cuttings of 10 dead) is the one I harvested with 7 weeks (13m314)

keepers cuttings
picture.php

discarded cuttings
picture.php

13m314 growing again
picture.php

I pop 5 more white widow. At the moment Im keeping 15 seedlings. Hope i can find a good keeper among them, years ago it was my motivation to clean the house, half a joint and an unstoppable need to have everything clean and in order invaded me .
There are also 5 regular Northern light, among them I hope to find a good male for my current NL keeper. And 4 alaskan purple freebis. All seeds from seedsman.
picture.php

unnamedmike

I'm gonna test a 13m keeper cutting each day, some jars are emptying at an alarming rate xD
13monkeys#9_7 (male #9, plant Nº7)
The female sm97, like most daughters of the male sm # 9, was harvested with 10 weeks but needs one or two more.

Terpene profile: Mostly lavender, with a some organic sweet paint thinner, chemical in the background.

The smoke is very pleasant to inhale, easy to take long puffs and keep the smoke.

Motivating effect, allows you to work and play sports smoking a joint, with more you end up watching netflix.

Production: one of the 3 least productive, male # 9.

picture.php

Last edited:

unnamedmike

13monkeys#9_15 (male #9, plant Nº15)

harvested with 10 weeks but needs one or two more.

Terpene profile: I dont know how to describe it, its a bomb with different flavors, new smells for me. Sour, sweet, pine, candys, lavender, peach, gasoline, are some of the flavors I detect, there are many others that I don't know how to describe. Without a doubt the best female from male #9

The smoke is very pleasant to inhale, easy to take long puffs and keep the smoke, like mostly of #9 daughters.

Antidepressant effect, makes a bad day a good day. Good for pain relief. No couchlock, Potent but allows me to program, read or practice activities that require good cognitive skills (in my case biketrial)

Production: One of the top producers daughter from male #9.

picture.php

Last edited:

unnamedmike

Great mike! The description of plant n°15 make my mouth watering.
thanks bro :tiphat: shes a great plant, i cant wait to grow this cut again.

13monkeys#3_11 (male #3, plant Nº11)

harvested with 10 weeks.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Terpene profile: Vanilla Cookies, one of the best females from male#3.
[/FONT]
The smoke is very pleasant to inhale, easy to take long puffs and keep the smoke, (a half of #3 daughters make you cough sometimes) Perfect to chill out, watch movies, read or do things like cook. Strong effect, long lasting joints.

Produccion: low/medium.

picture.php

picture.php

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

unnamedmike

Thank you very much guys :huggg:

After two months from harvest, without a doubt the champion is the female 9_15, so I will not continue documenting the other 3 cuttings that I keep (for a breeding project)
So ... this thread is end.

Here and here, my current threads.