What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A new start

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Day 72

Day 72

Chopped all the cabinets on day 72, found a tiny amount of mold in two buds.

The left sides didn't do much better then last, if I should take a guess.
Left sides are looking much better, but I only had two cabinets running on that side.

Leftside

HGL lights

DIY lights

Rightside

Not sure what the reason is, that the right side have done better.
I have mixed the two reserviors at the same time, added the same amount of nutrients and so on.
I think the only difference can have been phenos, I got to sort out the bad phenos

Fixer

Congrats!
bis.gif
Doesn't look like the final trim will be that bad. What's going into the cab next?

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Congrats! View ImageDoesn't look like the final trim will be that bad. What's going into the cab next?

Got nothing prepared for the moment, but prolly some mesmakronic clones again, as thats about what I got for mothers.
The reveggin cheese is still not ready and looking a bit iffy, so mesmakronic or seeds

Fixer

Got nothing prepared for the moment, but prolly some mesmakronic clones again, as thats about what I got for mothers.
The reveggin cheese is still not ready and looking a bit iffy, so mesmakronic or seeds

Why do you reveg instead of making extra clones?