What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flash trip to Morocco

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
This said i think that the major problem in canna cultivation in marocco is that no one is working on preserving&breeding the local landraces.
That could only be done with some proper indoor/greenhouse grows in order to avoid cross polinization but until now i´ve never heard of anyone doing that.

I think the problem is more about ignorant & greedy people who have introduced foreign genetics and therefore totally fucked up the local genepool...
Is there anything left to preserve ? That's the question...

Nice pics, thanks for sharing !

Irie !

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
excellent pix round man, all kinda insanity eh eh..anyway we need to meet there in this beautifull country brotha , only 30 min. from my farmer next time we go to take a mint tea together you no, keep tha great thread up in icmag ever bro..i'm tuned for more news and pix, now my fucking pc is broke and i can't post my pix but maybe in new year i post some pix from plants and mountain...boom kw31!!!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I think the problem is more about ignorant & greedy people who have introduced foreign genetics and therefore totally fucked up the local genepool...
Is there anything left to preserve ? That's the question...

Nice pics, thanks for sharing !

Irie !

I[m not sure if there´s any to preserve but the only way to find out is going there:) even if there aren´t any around anymore maybe we can help mother nature in some ways:dance013:

excellent pix round man, all kinda insanity eh eh..anyway we need to meet there in this beautifull country brotha , only 30 min. from my farmer next time we go to take a mint tea together you no, keep tha great thread up in icmag ever bro..i'm tuned for more news and pix, now my fucking pc is broke and i can't post my pix but maybe in new year i post some pix from plants and mountain...boom kw31!!!

Next time we are going to meet under that fig tree my friend:dance013:
Bring those pics asap...we need them:jump:
Thanks again for all the kind words:ying:

diggity

Lunch time

picture.php

cool thread and thanks for sharing. besides the fried smelts could you elaborate on what you are eating here? seen youve mentioned figs..but these look like plums to me? thanks again

paulo73

Veteran
Hi there diggity!
We had our meals always under the fig tree but of course those are plums :)
Those were flat breads, diced gaspacho , fish tagine and the fried smelts and sardines.
All local and home cooked of course...amazing stuff!

Gooey

Nice, cling flim is that like celophane? i use oven bags with hot water an just roll it out...is it the same technique just fold n press?...alos how many grams are put into each bag, 250 seems most common on this ste...thanks amigo

paulo73

Veteran
Three Kings Egg

Three Kings Egg

Nice, cling flim is that like celophane? i use oven bags with hot water an just roll it out...is it the same technique just fold n press?...alos how many grams are put into each bag, 250 seems most common on this ste...thanks amigo

It´s the exact same technique in 250grs batches and cling film is celophane. My pleasure amigo:ying:

Thanks for the amazing thread!!!!:thank you:

Many thanks rams.
Here´s the Three Kings egg that we´ve been smoking around here:ying:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sunday morning spliff:dance013:White Widow and Ardela :ying:
picture.php

Take care guys

wotamess

wow dude!! you're certainly on an amazing adventure :yes: LOVE IT! got yr pm...

busy running all my trim from 2009(!!) as we speak, using bubble bags. one 20 min run with 73u and 25u bags in, take out 73u only and scrape, put the 250u with the weed in back in and run for another 20 - 30 minutes, then rest... pull the 250u with the weed in, squeeze out and empty onto a disch cloth to dry, then pull the 23u and scrape. once the twice run weed is dried on the dishcloth, i'm giving it a 30second shake in ISO to finish collecting the trichomes!! first time i've done this and it's working amazingly! the yield on the ISO is great and the quality is... yeah, that good!

:D:D:D

-wam-

paulo73

Veteran
Thank you guys

Thank you guys

Looks lovely mate :)

Thanks Ramius! Still smoking lovely if i might say:)

wow dude!! you're certainly on an amazing adventure :yes: LOVE IT! got yr pm...

busy running all my trim from 2009(!!) as we speak, using bubble bags. one 20 min run with 73u and 25u bags in, take out 73u only and scrape, put the 250u with the weed in back in and run for another 20 - 30 minutes, then rest... pull the 250u with the weed in, squeeze out and empty onto a disch cloth to dry, then pull the 23u and scrape. once the twice run weed is dried on the dishcloth, i'm giving it a 30second shake in ISO to finish collecting the trichomes!! first time i've done this and it's working amazingly! the yield on the ISO is great and the quality is... yeah, that good!

:D:D:D

-wam-

You need to show us a picture of the final result! I bet i works wonders:dance013:
Thank you for the kind words

Just read this thread...it is one of those which certainly deserve extra attention!

Amazing!
icon14.gif

Thank you SH!:ying:
Let's hope i can make it even more interesting.
Your input is much appreciated:thank you:

amazing trip dude
hisser showed this to me
a whole beautiful culture of making hash
getting dicked around by the law though
youtube.com/watch?v=PXskL1jLQiM

paulo73

Veteran
Thank you guys

Thank you guys

amazing trip dude
hisser showed this to me
a whole beautiful culture of making hash
getting dicked around by the law though
youtube.com/watch?v=PXskL1jLQiM

Great stuff...

THANKS

It´s a pleasure to share it with you guys:ying:
In a week time i expect to have some interesting updates to this thread so don´t forget to pay us a visit from time to time:thank you: