What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

prices in your area

bleak

pounds of some decent bud, can take a look in my photo gallery is going for around $2,900, hp say 1450. right now. def able to make a killing off it :) although i just smoke it.....wish i had a free personal stash :( someday.....someday

hows things going in your area?????

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
$1000/ lb of scwag
$1600/ lb of middies
$2200/ lb of dank

Thankful to grow my own, you betcha :D.

drdon

Tampa

Tampa

1600 LB indoor local; good
2000 LB Krippy local hydro; better
cost LB ST#3 ; best

tragic1

$2200? Is that for bc bud or triple a stuff. what part of the country are you in? i'm in the northeast and i know some people are getting over $500 an ounce for triple a bud.

coriander

Wet Lettuce
Where I am From......

Where I am From......

$1 a pound,$1 an ounce, $1 a gram. That is all that is unfortunately available.

coriander

Wet Lettuce
I can score 'hellafied blizznizzunts' ?

I can score 'hellafied blizznizzunts' ?

~~~~~`Ya think a PhIlLiE BliZzUNt is worth $700 U.S?, I'm not entirely sure, but think my 'closest homie' has straight lost it, now turned dog on ME. Since I can get sinse for $1 U.S per gram, pound Or ounce, I'm confident I'm going to kick that straight to the kerb`. ~~~~~ I may be still open for accepting advice come winter, lest I hath already perish.

Hippo

£3600 a kilo, that £100 an oz to the dudes who knock a little out in baggies, if u buy like 1 oz, u gonna pay mimum of £120 rising to £140 depending on the state of affairs at the time.
If u know me u are laughing cos i aint gonna charge u that price. ;)
Corriander, when u gonna put down that glass dick u keep on chuggin on..

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Price depends on who you know in this area. An eighth of high grade medical can cost you as little as $40.00 to as much as 60.00, the better the weed, the higher the cost. The price break comes with the ounce and again with the quarter pound so it pays to buy in volume. QPs I can get for $1,200.00 but even at that price it's too high, so I grow my own out of my need and the fact that I'm too damn cheap to pay that much.:cool:

Hippo

fortunatly/unfortunatly which ever way u look at it, the Weed in the UK or atleast where i live, the price doesn't fluctuate much, nor does it get any cheaper or dearer depending on the quality.
Example, u can get an oz of the best White widow/northern lights buds or watever for say £120-£140 off most dealers, an oz of the shwaggiest buds, compressed stuff imported is the same price from the same dude, just differant day.
Iv'e even seen buds that have been shaken or skuffed going for a simalar price, never less than 100 quid :confused:

G

When I lived in NY, I used to see bags for 500$ which is stupid in evry sense of the word....

prices I quote are based on the absolutely best herb in my area no beasters no schwagg.....flavors flow like wine (G13/HP, Mapleleaf, MothersFinest, OR orig Blueberry, C99, Spike,Sage,Jack...etc...
325$ for a Z
1200$ for a QP
20$g for "73u" bubble
15$g for "160u" bubble
30$ .5g of Jelly hash...(maple honey oil/G13/hp bubble)
15$g for tric's......

anyone who is growing in a police state has the right to price as they please...but you better bring the Force if yer gonna try getting more than normal market price...

In my neck of the woods ( SE US) Most if not all is compressed mex full of seeds and stems, swag in my book
prices on swag- 30-40.00$/ 1/4 oz, 100-140/oz, 375-500/QP, 1600-1800/LB. I haven't seen much good bud in 10 years eceot what I produced in the past and will soon again. When I had enough to spare, I would distribute to a select few for 2100/LB or 180/OZ. They have told me they got as much as 100/ 1/4oz. seemed outrageous to me but people will pay lots for good smoke when only a very small amount is available. later

Last edited:

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Moonshineman said:
When I lived in NY, I used to see bags for 500$ which is stupid in evry sense of the word....

prices I quote are based on the absolutely best herb in my area no beasters no schwagg.....flavors flow like wine (G13/HP, Mapleleaf, MothersFinest, OR orig Blueberry, C99, Spike,Sage,Jack...etc...
325$ for a Z
1200$ for a QP
20$g for "73u" bubble
15$g for "160u" bubble
30$ .5g of Jelly hash...(maple honey oil/G13/hp bubble)
15$g for tric's......

anyone who is growing in a police state has the right to price as they please...but you better bring the Force if yer gonna try getting more than normal market price...

Same Here

Guerillastyle

Southeast U.S

Southeast U.S

Selfprofider plenty of dank in the southeast
$300 to $350 for an OZ
$1000 to $1200 for a QP
$20 for a gram
$50 for an eighth
$90 to $100 for a quarter
so.....when I harvest........not only will my eyes be welded shut, I will be PAID!!!!!!! :) hell yeah:p

G

350 for pleasure seekers, much less for need.Very small closed circle. Have a waiting list of folks that want. Folks that need, are always first. Just my way.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
100-200 per oz for good indoor. 200 for very nice stuff. it has gone down over the years, i can give an interesting breakdown for people for b.c. prices over the last 20 yrs...

ok 1984 .. um 250 an ounce -primo skunk

1990 275 oz skunk or similar 40 an eigth

1992-1994 275-300 .. wacky... 45-50 an eigth

1996 250 oz,..... 40 an eigth

2000 225 oz, 35 an eigth

2003 200 oz, ....

2004 100-200, qp for 400-600

interesting no>?<

~*(x)*~

G

crazy right?

crazy right?

swag is 40 a quarter here, good hydro weed 400 to 450 a ozer.

my last grow of Gskush.........i dont sell weed, just give it up......but a guy here just would not leave unless i sold him a 1/4. hell i offered a sample nug to take along with him but he would budge. kinda freaked me as i thought he might be LEO. finally gave in to get rid of him, told my buddy dont bring that dude around no more........sold a small mason jar at 30 days cure, maybe a 1/4 in there.....150.00:eek:

guy was a numb nuts. anyway all he knows is it came from the big city and its all gone:D

pleasure
CBF

SITULA

average weed that dose the job to shit hot weed prices

1/8 £20 - £25
1/4 £40 - £45
1/2 £60 - £75
1oz £100 - £135
9oz £750 - £1000
36oz £2800 - £4000

the only hash i know of that is readly avalible is Soapbar crap so this is for shit out door grown weed with lots of see and Soap bar

1/8 £5 - £10
1/4 £10 - £25
1/2 £20 - £45
1oz £60 - 80
9oz £350- £500
36oz £1000 - £2000