What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GREEN CRACK IN EARTHBOXES

A

Aerokush101

LilBigMan,

that GC looks pretty good. I'm still searching to find this clone, I have a friend who came back from LA wanting her badly. It looks like the early finishing at 42-45 days is only hype, nothing wrong with waiting a couple more weeks...

As soon as I find her, I'm taking her azz to school...

AK101

TNJed

My friend grows some bomb tomatos, cucumbers, and peppers in Earth Boxes. they are easy to build and work great. I'm a hydro man myself, but I would recommend earth Boxes to anyone growing in soil or soilless mix!! The Green Crack looks yummy...I'm close enough to Georgia...I need that cut!

MadR1

My idea, how I would like to try this indoors, is to mix ocean forest with coco, but only fill it half way. Put clones in. When appropriate fill the rest with ocean forest, another 2 weeks veg. Then add liquid organic nutes. Any suggestions?