What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSH X PTK

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Awesome cross man (;
I am wondering is there something with PTK it its lineage available to buy as seed ?

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Amazing Bone and others....That is one cut i believe i would love. Seems like a perfect cross...SilverPine Kush...or PineTarHaze. I think the PTK was really a highly sought after strain a year or 2 ago, but it seems ppl kinda forgot about her. Not me. I too will find a cut or a bag of seeds some day...alongside some CrippleCreek.

Stay Safe

D

danny karey

Looking killer dude!!!! Seems like a great cross.

Keep up the good work!

Danny

D

DJXXPLATINUM

those ssh ptk look awesome....i have some ptk x sd ibl i can't wait to grow out...dj

B

bonecarver_OG

i got to say this cross was made by cloneman.

i have been keeping this cut for the last 5 years or so :D

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazing Bone and others....That is one cut i believe i would love. Seems like a perfect cross...SilverPine Kush...or PineTarHaze. I think the PTK was really a highly sought after strain a year or 2 ago, but it seems ppl kinda forgot about her. Not me. I too will find a cut or a bag of seeds some day...alongside some CrippleCreek.

Stay Safe

Check your PM's....:biggrin:

I love PTK the dry sift hash i made was beautiful didnt get a proper sample because i done an open pollenation and got as many seeds as possible next time round ill have better numbers to pick the keepers also thought about crossing a PTK male to my Jack Herer cutting,,,Looks like it shines in the SSH x PTK..

B

bonecarver_OG

im sure jackherrer x PTK will get really nice :D

we crossed JAGGEN (german elite jack flash) with ssh/ptk/ptk and we got fantastic results. this spring we will make more of that cross. impressive yielder, very very vigorous, very high potency and sublime citric/apple/skunk aroma.

the revegged keeper of that particular cross is a huge monster and its time to cut some clones and flower her again. im almost afraid of the size it might reach because allready it covers 1m2. after stretch it will most likelly double.

so in other words.

keep those PTK males BUZY :D

we still got several crosses with the ssh/ptk/ptk males to try out :D

peace!

lets see how it turns out :) ive been striving towards lowkey growing with as little effort as possible. i just dont have the same time to spend as back in the days. but i just put in a pair of new bulbs, the room is recently painted white - i hope it will be a ncie harvest :)