What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Soon!!

U

UNIKO74

SOON ON THIS CHANNEL STAY TUNED!!

Attachments

• 20200812_150139.jpg
    20200812_150139.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 22
U

UNIKO74

What?

What?

If you are going to put up an ad for seeds be aware Gypsy will ban you and erase your post.

This is not an ad im only happy 'cause yesterday arrived me a MNS seeds.
I dont sell nothing if you want ban me no problem rather you make me a favor, soon i cancel my profile, here there isnt nothing of interesting only prig people.
I've been clear??

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
This is not an ad im only happy 'cause yesterday arrived me a MNS seeds.
I dont sell nothing if you want ban me no problem rather you make me a favor, soon i cancel my profile, here there isnt nothing of interesting only prig people.
I've been clear??
Hey man it just a misunderstanding I think. No reason to go off the deep end. :smoke out::groupwave:

U

UNIKO74

Ok

Ok

Hey man it just a misunderstanding I think. No reason to go off the deep end. :smoke out::groupwave:

Yes you have reason, im sorry but this isn't a only misunderstanding,there are people who always think badly, here there are people who make ganja then we are all suspicious, sure if i want to sell them under the counter i won't make the announcement, however everything is ok , just ask before speaking.
Good luck to all.

Koondense

Veteran
I think the problem is simple, the thread name and first post say nothing concrete, which is not desirable, so the assumption is this thread is spam or some kind of ad.
It's important to inform people what you're up to, at least write that you will grow strain xy or whatever.

Just saying SOON means nothing and it's a waste of time clicking and not finding anything.

Over and out.

U

UNIKO74

I think the problem is simple, the thread name and first post say nothing concrete, which is not desirable, so the assumption is this thread is spam or some kind of ad.
It's important to inform people what you're up to, at least write that you will grow strain xy or whatever.

Just saying SOON means nothing and it's a waste of time clicking and not finding anything.

Over and out.

You are late the controversy is already closed, stop being a teacher, how old are you??
I ve 46 and i have been growing for 20, ok i don't know how to make a post, patience, is a cannabis forum or ethics and behavior, relax yourself, there isn't reason to continue a dead controversy.
One strike and i stay calm, two strike and i answer piqued ,third strike and i'll send you to fuck.
A LITTLE HUMILITY NEVER HURTS.
CLEAR???

Koondense

Veteran
You can stop telling people what to do and start learning new things if you want to be in new environments. Otherwise go be a smart ass somewhere else.
And then you talk about humility...classic arrogant noob bullshit.

Ciao

Latest posts

Latest posts