What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exodus/Uk Cheese which has most flavor?

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi there! So I have had a long history running cheese plants. I ran Big Buddha Cheese for many years. My pheno leaned toward the afghani side though and was very “artificial cheddar cheese” in nose and taste. I tried running several other cuts of uk cheese itself. It always came out bland tasting! Smell would be 100% there. Just tried running Barneys Farm Triple Cheese and same deal. I tried 3 diff phenos and all 3 loud nose no lingering flavor. So I ask you Icmag, who has the genetics where that actual flavor comes through!!?? When i was in A.Dam in 2008 i smoked uk cheese at several spots and almost all of them had that lingering cheesey funky berry thing lingering on the palate. I want and miss it!

troutman

Seed Whore
Damn, I was looking at Honey Badger by Underground Originals for a while and now they are sold out. :moon:

Honey Badger = UK Exodus Psychosis x UGORG #1

UGORG #1 = UK Exodus Cheese x UGORG's Blues

fLaPzZ

I've had it over 10 years. UK and Exodus are the same. You know if you've got the real one trust me!

mexweed

Veteran
my understanding is that "cheese" is the buddha cheese the originalXafghani

"original cheese" as offered by paradise is the original ibl'd

"exodus cheese" as offered by greenhouse is the original worked with skunk#1

exodus was a name given to the original cut held by the exodus collective, which is also called uk cheese

I have seen exodus cheese offered by other seed companies that is listed as the afghani cross

the exodus chem I grew a while back was cheese heavy pheno and had that fruity thing going on, personally I am a fan of the dirty socks wet forest moss musty stank

dairy queen from subcool definitely has the tangy fruity edge to it

fLaPzZ

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]exodus was a name given to the original cut held by the exodus collective, which is also called uk cheese[/FONT]

This is the one I have, and it's dangerous to even leave the house with it unless it's vac packed!

fLaPzZ

I think UK Cheese will come back into fashion in the next 5 - 10 years. Objectively it ticks so many boxes that it's an all time classic, even 30 years later.

Greatdalas

The better is the green house exodus cheese, have very good uk cheese phenos very very similar that exodus cut

redlaser

Veteran
Hi there! So I have had a long history running cheese plants. I ran Big Buddha Cheese for many years. My pheno leaned toward the afghani side though and was very “artificial cheddar cheese” in nose and taste. I tried running several other cuts of uk cheese itself. It always came out bland tasting! Smell would be 100% there. Just tried running Barneys Farm Triple Cheese and same deal. I tried 3 diff phenos and all 3 loud nose no lingering flavor. So I ask you Icmag, who has the genetics where that actual flavor comes through!!?? When i was in A.Dam in 2008 i smoked uk cheese at several spots and almost all of them had that lingering cheesey funky berry thing lingering on the palate. I want and miss it!

Birdies SOT cheese is half Brightsides if I’m not mistaken, and has that smell that transfers to the taste. I would describe it as a lavender/berry type smell and taste. Still not 100% sure what the other half is, maybe psychosis?

I’ve grown 4-5 Exodus from Greenhouse Seeds, also very nice but different, more of a freshly split wood smell. Exact growth habit as the SOT cheese though.

fLaPzZ

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]psychosis hands down beats any cheese [/FONT]

A cut I've always wanted.

People say the UK cheese cut has lost vigour, but it seems as strong as ever to me.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
who makes the best tasting s1 beans of the Cheese... 2012 I smoked some Cheese x Headband ... dear lord... one of the best flavors of all time and the bag appeal was gnarly.. just ICED out.. dripping in trichs

MD84

Ugorg#1 by underground originals is the best cheese i've had from seed. Infact i used it to make my Luton Mess aka strawberry cheese. Confidential cheese from DNA was also pretty good too.

bushed

Ive grown both ugorg1 and exodus GHS, ugorg1 offer very nice plants was made with the sweeter cut, whats known online as jahs or windows, out crosses beautifully. Seeds always available through their site, worth buying before Christmas as they always have a 2 for 1 offer. Exodus GHS was made with the super stanky cut, the one that's supposedly missing, I grew out a 5 pack, 4 werent great had a burnt rubber taste and smell, the final one was the best cheese plant ive seen from seed, it was very similar to the cut in smell and taste.

The thing about all this is that it was nicknamed suicide for a reason, try smoking only exodus for a month, it turns the world dark, its not happy weed, many people around the UK have found this out. I lost interest and dumped my cuts after experiencing this for myself. Stanky weed is great for selling to kids but I smoke to lighten my mood.

One thing you might want to look into is your growing method, if your weed tastes bland. I used to grow in coco and although I could get a great yield of potent, tasty smelling bud it never tasted quite right. Ive switched to organic, no more ph pens, mixing ratios of nutes. Everyone now comments on how great mine tastes, for just a small reduction in yield.

Cmoon

Imho the Luton cuts the bizz, all the cheese breeds were crossed from it and discussed many times on boards around 2005 a unique pheno of sk1 (james 1st)

I back crossed the luton with a selected male pollen grown by the Baklobi crew higher north and grew out several seeds but never the same result as the original luton.

cm:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts