What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sleeper strains that have fire phenos .

Bud Jones

Ok I’ll start ... Passion #1 from Dutch Passion throws a broad lead Pheno that is straight citrus fuel . It’s got a waxy green look to it . If the lines haven’t been changed , you’ll find her in two packs .

Original Misty . Unreal sweet gym socks , sweat smell . Totally caked . I was running original Jack Herer from the 90’s and Yumboldt and this held its own than some . Makes me want to revisit it ..

Bud Jones

Ok another . And this one makes me sad . East Island seed bank I just saw this week is now defunct.. They carried a Dutch Treat/Purple skunk that had a Grape Nag Champa flavor that stuck to your tongue that was also somehow mentholated . Yielded well , solid structure . Ran her outside . Killer Weed . If anyone still has a line on these beans get at me lol ..

WelderDan

Veteran
Nirvana Jock Horror. One pheno has a main cola the size of a 2 liter soda bottle. Totally covered in trichomes. Really heady buzz that made me paranoid. Great yield too.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
-Recovery Haze from S anni e
pure lemony madness that made a huge mess of my kiff box.

-Killing Fields from S anni e
I ran the F2 version. Sativa leaning in growth pattern, finish time, and trainability. Had a fruity, pepperminty type of flavor profile. Good stuff.

(remove spaces)

-Thunk from SamS (skunk x thai)

got these as a freebie. out of 10 seeds, two popped. one was a complete monster. Took like 12-13 weeks to finish, but, high yields and great happy smoke. Took a bunch to a Pearl Jam concert and had the surrounding seats all laughing and wanting more :)

man, to be honest, the seeds I got that were the least 'hyped' ended up having gems in the bunch.

I could go on for days........

-cap

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Arjans haze #1 always throw out killer plants in each pack.

Dare I say even better then any elite cut up to date? :biggrin:

Cvh

Supermod
Power Plant from Dutch Passion.

It has this amazing non-paranoid Sativa high. Has an indica growth pattern and yields dense resin encrusted buds in just 8 weeks. Excellent bag appeal. Amazing smell.

It's supposed to be an inbred only landrace 'Sativa' plant from South Africa. A bit of a sibling to Durban Poison.

Cvh

Supermod
White widow (Black Widow...). This one is a true legend in the EU scene.

A powerful up high with a numbing body stone afterwards. Still holds the crown of the ultimate hybrid in my book. Not for the inexperienced, even seasoned smokers need to watch out with this one!

Consume it with respect because it will give you zero grace!

Cvh

Supermod
Amnesia haze, the true Amnesia X G13. The tastiest and most powerful of all the Hazes.

A beautiful zero paranoia Up high. Incredible aroma. A true legend. High yielder. A bit longer flower time 12-14 weeks.

AstroTHC

Amnesia haze, the true Amnesia X G13. The tastiest and most powerful of all the Hazes.

A beautiful zero paranoia Up high. Incredible aroma. A true legend. High yielder. A bit longer flower time 12-14 weeks.

Yes my old time favorites Amnesia x g13,and White Widow Original the best you can buy now is at White Label,not every pheno is top but when you find one its all spicy sour apple-to spicy mandarine like.

D3pthCharg3

Arjans haze #1 always throw out killer plants in each pack.

Dare I say even better then any elite cut up to date? :biggrin:

Funny, with all the hating on GHS, I've never had a really bad one. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say..."I rather like Greenhouse Seeds' seeds".

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Nirvana Jock Horror. One pheno has a main cola the size of a 2 liter soda bottle. Totally covered in trichomes. Really heady buzz that made me paranoid. Great yield too.

yes..yes and yes.... we had a killer pheno- the best weed we ever grew n it was from a 1 or 2 buck seed- didn't take clones (can u say stupid), n went thru 2 + packs, never found that lady ... went thru a pack of jack herer,,,nothing came close... still have 1/2 pack from 12-15yrs ago... if only i had room...

Bud Jones

yes..yes and yes.... we had a killer pheno- the best weed we ever grew n it was from a 1 or 2 buck seed- didn't take clones (can u say stupid), n went thru 2 + packs, never found that lady ... went thru a pack of jack herer,,,nothing came close... still have 1/2 pack from 12-15yrs ago... if only i had room...
haha almost makes me want to snag a Nirvana pack .. they still have the Jock on the menu i think ..

E

ESTERCHASER

in 2008 i had a buddy give me a small pack of blackwater seeds. One had a san pedro cactus type main cola that was absurdly potent. Funny cause as it was growing i can remember my girl going that one dont look right lmao!weird black licorice aromas and a squat phat bush with a huge cola ........havent seen anything like it since....i was too naieve to pollination back then.

'Boogieman'

Most dinafem blue widow phenos are ok to good, but one pheno stands out. It looks just like the picture they use and is the most sleepy, dreamy, narcotic smoke I ever tried. If I smoke half a joint it would put me to sleep.

D

DNM1

Top right LSD Barney's Farm 16+ pheno,very special
Left Super Lemon Haze
Bottom right Panama Haze
Bottom left Orient Express Extreme Vietnamese Black pheno Ace Seeds,rare

:)

Attachments

• IMG_2956.jpg
    IMG_2956.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_9811.jpg