What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show me My Bog Flowers Please...

belleswell

Bogglegum
picture.php

Crossing the Sour Bubble with the Garlic Cookies should be very interesting.

Sour Bubble

picture.php

picture.php

Garlic Cookies/GMO/Chemdog x GSC

picture.php

picture.php

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
4974myhousemyrules.jpg

Wow, actual pic of my last Bogglegum harvest from 2005. :) I miss her. She was very potent, superfast and had a wondeful grapefruit aroma.

420mt

Ancient Alien
Veteran
Damn BOG good to see your still kicken brotha,,, I still have some beans from this BX3 gem and some amigos in CO are still pumping out clones from a sour bog mom I gave them 4 summers ago. Rock on Amigo

picture.php

belleswell

What kind of smells are you getting off that bogglegum? Everything looks so amazing!

As Farmer John mentioned the grapefruit aroma, it also has the aroma that gave the original it's namesake. Not as bubble gummy smelling as the original from wayback, but it's still there with slight squeeze. A very pleasant happy high, and also helps my creative side when playing guitar.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Indeed, Bogglegum was very inspiring weed for guitar playing and for making creative things of all sorts. I miss my keeper veey dearly. Was a true 7 week wonder.

belleswell

Indeed, Bogglegum was very inspiring weed for guitar playing and for making creative things of all sorts. I miss my keeper veey dearly. Was a true 7 week wonder.

I let mine go for 10 weeks, even though I could have pulled the plug at 8.

Last edited:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Most of them were like that but this one was crazy fast, small, but crazy fast. And potent. And grapefruity. And I miss her did I mention. Oh yes I did. Sigh.

Swanson

Screenshot_20191113-182750.jpg
Sour bubble Mikado cross in my speaker grow. I've now crossed it with quick blueberry and with northern lights x LA confidential. May try to back cross with sour bubble down the road. Love the unique chemmy sweet smell and resin content. It really exploded with trichs very suddenly around week 4. Thanks for your contribution to the cannabis community BOG. Long time admirer of your work.
Screenshot_20191117-161818.jpg

Last edited:

belleswell

Bog Bubble Boggle Bump.

Sour Bubble

picture.php

Sour Bubble
picture.php

Bogglegum

picture.php

First LEGAL grow for me in Mi. Had to get rid of 3 males just about the time I cut back to 12's so that left these two. A Sour Bubble
and a Bogglegum I named Ilene.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Swanson

Blueberry X Mikado Sour Bubble F1 Day 38
Already reaks of berries and fuel.
Screenshot_20200504-112640.jpg

Screenshot_20200504-112656.jpg

Screenshot_20200504-112713.jpg

Screenshot_20200504-112729.jpg

Last edited:

MD84

Some strawberry and cocoa made with SSK X Cocoa Puffs. Showing the typical squat sour bubble structure.

picture.php

picture.php

MD84

A Luton Mess (Ugorg#1 x SSK) and another pheno of Strawberry and cocoa which looks like it will be a fast finisher.

picture.php

picture.php

belleswell

Here are a few BOG strains at 3 weeks. Shortly after this pic was taken,
I gifted these to a friend who was starting his first legal grow here in
Michigan. He had plans of keeping about half of them in veg until he could
put them outside, and the rest he's doing inside. I was glad to help. He

has not sent any recent pics for me but I'm sure he will.

The two on the top left are BMR.
picture.php

Thanks again BOG he said with a happy face.
picture.php

belleswell

My friend I gifted some Bog plants to last spring has been busy with some bountiful bushes.
He promised to send more pics. Because he did not send me the plant types with the pics, I
can only guess. I believe the first one is Sour Strawberry, and I'm not sure about the second.
I gave him some Sour Bubble, Sourblutooth, Sour Strawberry, Bluemoon Rocks, and a Gorilla Bubble
plant from one of Tony's beans.

Some sturdy stout stakes were needed for the tower flops. lol

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Many grow my strains and they are all I normally grow here in California.

I love my flowers the best and love seeing strains that have some of my genetics in their ancestry.

We still make and sell seeds at several distributors and through our email.

Just message me about availability if you like... BushyOG

Hola B.O.G.!

Greetings, and best wishes to you and yours from Spain

Mucha salud.

Latest posts

Latest posts