What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kerala Landrace info

troutman

Seed Whore
Manicured bud pics below from one Kerala plant last week after 18 weeks of 12/12/.

They are all curing now in two 1.9L mason jars. :)

Harvested another plant yesterday that has the same amount at least that went 19 weeks of 12/12.

Just have to decide what to grow next. :biggrin:

Dinner is served. :woohoo:

fetch

Closeup.

fetch

IndicaFarmer

I still have to harvest another female Kerala to add to my seed crop and these are now chilling in my fridge now.

I could look at those tiger stripes all day long.

If all these seeds were grown in one place at one time I could cover an acre with plants. :woohoo:

picture.php
I'd love to acquire some of that seed, either thru trade or other means, keep up the good preservation work!

xet

Was thinking alot of the smell of the most resinouse one. I think musky is not the right term, its a more organic woody smell like the smell i got from super malawi haze and killerA5 haze "haze pheno". So dev. in the haze range with this one.
Any camphor smell?

IndicaFarmer

beautiful plant Mex. I have always been partial to the extreme presentations of leaf morphology in cannabis. I love the short fat ones, and the tall wispy thin ones! Love to see some photos of that plant in flower.