What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aurora INDICA,kc45, Swiss cheese, chemdog, g.w shark

Can anyone give me some feedback or advice on these strains?
Nirvanas aurora INDICA & Swiss cheese.and Greenhouse's great white shark & Chemdog. And the last one being kc45 which I can already tell isn't anything amazing.
Thanks in advance

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Nirvanas ok, great for the price. Greenhouse are lying thieves, chemDAWG is an elite clone only, which is never spelled D-O-G, and isn't available anywhere in seed form. Their shark also isn't legit, as that along with white widow and white rhino and El Niño are all the work of Neville and shanti baba who left greenhouse over a decade ago and took their work with them. If u want real chemdawg fin a clone, if you want real shark go to mr nice seeds, if you wanna get ripped off go greenhouse. Arjan remade all the whites with who-knows-what and is cashing in on the name of strains he had nothing to do with

mahgmah

KCBrains KC45

KCBrains KC45

A little late here but let me know if you ever grew the KC45.

There is a shorter and a much, much taller phenotype.They seemed to have equivalent morphology and smell and effects. I grew outdoors at 43 degrees latitude with almost no watering but in a very large 5x5ft hole. I made the holes the fall beforehand. I got about 3oz off of my tallest one and about same on my smallest one because my tall phenos were placed inside of some low trees and it got about 10 feet high with only the last 4 feet having quality herb. I dried and cured this and really enjoyed the smoke. Not very strong but stacked well joint after joint. I did find that after about 2 ounces of this I developed a tolerance which I would say is not indicative of elite quality but the high itself was level yet very energizing which I like for working. It had a joyous lemon fragrance and also taste. This is supposed to be a Brazilian sativa x Russian ruderalis. It did not have a ruderalis flavor. The yield on this plant and terpenes have potential in an ideal setting. Also harvested this in September. The shorter phenorype did have some powdery mildew and the tall one did not. Hope this will help you.

J-Icky

Nirvanas ok, great for the price. Greenhouse are lying thieves, chemDAWG is an elite clone only, which is never spelled D-O-G, and isn't available anywhere in seed form. Their shark also isn't legit, as that along with white widow and white rhino and El Niño are all the work of Neville and shanti baba who left greenhouse over a decade ago and took their work with them. If u want real chemdawg fin a clone, if you want real shark go to mr nice seeds, if you wanna get ripped off go greenhouse. Arjan remade all the whites with who-knows-what and is cashing in on the name of strains he had nothing to do with

May want to go check with the Chem family, they have ALL cane out and said it is Chem DOG and not Chem DAWG, the DAWG came from secondary breeders who wanted to differentiate between their crosses and the original DOG.

Latest posts

Latest posts