What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

STARDAWG

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Just finished my 1st run with the Corey Haim cut of Stardawg. Very nice cut, quality and quantity all in one. Smelled surprisingly similar to the Sister on the vine, I actually made a note around week 6 that she was like the Sis on steroids but now after drying and curing the differences are more apparent. Gotta tip my hat to JJ-NYC for working the Chem cuts into some proper seed lines.

She's a keeper so I'll be growing her quite a bit going forward. I want to document my progress so I can compare past runs and see how I am doing at figuring out what she likes so I guess it's time to start a thread. If you're growing some Stardawg feel free to throw up some photos.

Stardawg (Chem4 x Tres Dawg)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Now the important part... the finished buds. Overall I'm happy with how things came out particularly for a first run. She was remarkably easy to grow, it's not often such a high quality plant is so low maintenance. The quality is there and can only get better, I'm sure I can push her harder on subsequent runs as she was somewhat underfed in reused soil that I didn't re-amend. Not too shabby for some old dirt, though. All in all, this was a good way to get acquainted with Stardawg. Now it's time to smoke the fruits of my labor.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Thanks Anabolic. I slacked hard on getting full plant shots. Pulling her out for photos was a real pain in the ass so as you can see it didn't happen very often. Unfortunate but hey, there is always next time.

Here's a sort of Before & After... a shot from early flower and then some shots during the last two weeks or so.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Thanks for stopping in, everybody.

HL & Pragma killer work with your StarDawgs. This line definitely gets the CFG stamp of approval. She's got the chunk, the funk, and the gunk.

Pragma, how's that pretty lady smell?

I hate to leave a post without a pic so here's another random flower shot.

picture.php

Pragma

Thx for the kind words rasputin :biggrin:
That lady smells sour/glue'ish but i'll update you on the smell once its jarred.