What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aceh weed (Indonesia's finest)

bushweed

Veteran
Looks nice Vesper...
attachment.php

:biggrin:

ahortator

Veteran
Hi everyone.. I'm new here :D
i am so happy to find this thread..

I'm from indonesia, living in jakarta. as someone has stated that you never know the quality of weed you're buying until you smoke it. but a few months ago i got a very good one, i really like the high. so i decided to plant the seeds. now i have 4 female plants in flowering and 4 plants in veg stage (2 were confirmed female) from a total of 12 germinated seeds. i killed all the males because i don't want seeds. they smell fresh and fruity, like orange. but yeah I'm not sure where this weed is coming from and what strain. maybe ill post some pic later.

Noooooooooooo!, I'm looking for a male, and you throw them away :biggrin:

Very beautiful plants Vesper :tiphat:

Those beautiful plants with so narrow fingers are endangered. They are becoming rare because everybody seems to prefer Duch strains. But the high is not the same.

Hi Bushy, Thule and Musta. Nice to meet you my friends.

Greetings.

ahortator

Veteran
Hi VesperPotts

You can recognise a sativa plant by the narrow leaflets, thin buds, the long flowering time, they grow very fast and huge, the smell is far different in comparisson with Dutch strains (Skunk), and the High is very clear, trippy, glad and energetic, not couchlock. They usually have no ceiling, the more you smoke the more high you get. And they not build up tolerance (at least not much), you can smoke the same weed daily for a long time and it will always get you high almost the same.

With most western hybrids when you smoke the same weed for a few weeks, or even less, you notice that it turns very weak and doesn't get you very high. And if you try to smoke a biggest amount, you realize that you only waste the weed, because it doesn't get you higher.

Your plants look extremely sativa. You are very lucky :tiphat:

Many people miss that plants because almost all the seeds we can get are hybrids, and many good pure sativas are lost forever.

Keep in mind that you can get all the seeds you want now, but if you don't make seeds, perhaps in the future the weed you buy could turn worse and worse due to hybridization, with Dutch strains or indicas, and you can not get the good ones anymore.

That happened in Europe, America, and many other places.

You can read here about 70's and 80's strains. Most of them are now lost.

http://www.cannabisculture.com/content/strains-yesteryear

If you cannot make seeds. At least keep all the seeds from the good plants you got in a ziplock bag in your freezer, and they will last there many years.

If you have enough time please read this

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/1892.html

Goverments destroy all the fields (ladang ganja :biggrin: ) they find. And narco-traffickers and growers prefer to change to more profitable short flowering strains with thick buds wich they can grow more crops per year.

That short flowering strains are far worse but narco-traffickers grow for money not for quality.

Thanks to people like Bushweed, Kangativa, Donnald Mallard, Mustafunk, Thule, Jahgreenlabel, Blan-k-flor, Rainha Ginga, Raco,... and many others some wonderful old strains are still alive.

I think that in your country the weed is still not so contaminated with foreing strains because the harsh laws.

Best regards.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Be careful! You never know who's a police...

So true.

I hope VesperPotts can get some of those seeds to ahortator.

Perhaps through Clarence or maybe better yet Charlie or dubi. Its possible that 1 of them might be willing to be a go between - maybe for some seeds - esp. if youre getting true males.

fab

Bushweed, I beg your pardon but to whom your suggestion was intended to? I don't grow anything but tropical fruit trees at the moment nor I possess anything of weed. I grew long time ago.

LordYord

I'm new in Jakarta and looking for a new circle of friends. I would luv to try some Indo green. Anyone down to hang in Jakarta? Give me a shout.

Siever

Veteran
Bushweed, I beg your pardon but to whom your suggestion was intended to? I don't grow anything but tropical fruit trees at the moment nor I possess anything of weed. I grew long time ago.

It's just a bit strange that you already want to meet after your second post on this forum. B.T.W. it's not nice to go to jail just for 4 plants. That's why you can't be precoucious enough. You must admit that Indonesia's law's according cannabis are ridiculous. It's also strang that another person from Indonesia asks exactly the same.

Siever

fab

@Siever : yes, if you compares to some countries the law here is ridiculous when it comes to ganja. Yes I am new here. I wonder if I can send a private message to other member? because that was the reason I posted in this thread openly. I just want to be friend with other who loves to grow & know them in person if they are in a close distance to me. I came from the era of the overgrow and cannabisworld forum. Even dubi registered in those forums way after I did. I am quite a honest guy if you got a chance to know me in person. Anyway thank you for the words ;). Yeah, terserah loe orang sob, mau percaya ato tdk dgn gw. Masalahnya ga bs pm sih jd susah tukar info yg sehrsnya tdk utk khalayak rame.

fab

@LordYord: make friends with any local first. I think it won't be too difficult to get it after you built a network. Are you in south jakarta or central jakarta? or may be west?

Siever

Veteran
@Siever : yes, if you compares to some countries the law here is ridiculous when it comes to ganja. Yes I am new here. I wonder if I can send a private message to other member? because that was the reason I posted in this thread openly. I just want to be friend with other who loves to grow & know them in person if they are in a close distance to me. I came from the era of the overgrow and cannabisworld forum. Even dubi registered in those forums way after I did. I am quite a honest guy if you got a chance to know me in person. Anyway thank you for the words ;). Yeah, terserah loe orang sob, mau percaya ato tdk dgn gw. Masalahnya ga bs pm sih jd susah tukar info yg sehrsnya tdk utk khalayak rame.

It's only that you can't be too carefull in such a country. It's nothing personal since we haven't ever met. Please do not offended.

Siever

fab

@LordYod : Yes, especially for foreigner. Taken easy, I bet it won't be too long for you to get it somehow. Just be careful

bob.rock

Hi,every one.. I'm an indonesian javanese origin.. I've just joined this forum a second ago.. I really..really excited meeting this thread.. I use ganja since junior high,i've even been a dealer once ago..long time ago.. I'm sure that would be aceh's ganja transited jakarta. I'm now working at kalimantan/borneo and nearly imposible to get a single joint here.. So i bought seeds from one of UK's seed bank. Now i'm waiting the babies delivered to my hand.. Hardest time in my life.. Hha..

Latest posts

Latest posts