What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Latest Order, Where to start?

Just put together a decent sized order and not quite sure which I should pop first, any suggestions? Looks like it's going to be an interesting year.

Barneys Farm Dr Grinspoon
Barneys Farm Tangerine Dream
Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush
Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk

Dinafem Seeds Critical +
Dinafem Seeds Super Silver
Dinafem Seeds Powerkush
Dinafem Seeds Sweet Deep Grapefruit
Dinafem Seeds Cheese AUTO

DNA Genetics LA Confidential
DNA Genetics Seeds Holy Grail Kush
Reserva Privada Kandy Kush

Dutch Passion Blueberry

Royal Queen Seeds Amnesia Haze

TH Seeds S.A.G.E
TH Seeds Lambo

Greenhouse Bubba Kush
Greenhouse Chemdog
Greenhouse Diamond Girl
Greenhouse El Nino

Dutch Passion Durban Poison

Cali Connection Seeds Deadhead OG
Cali Connection Seeds Sour OG
Cali Connection Blue Dream Haze

Sensi Seeds Skunk #1

Female Seeds C99

TGA Subcool Seeds Deep Purple
TGA Subcool Seeds Querkle
TGA Subcool Seeds Chernobyl

Granddaddy Purple Seeds Original Grand Daddy Purple

World of Seeds Medical Collection Afghan Kush x Skunk
World of Seeds Medical Collection Northern Lights x Big Bud
World of Seeds Medical Collection Afghan Kush x White Widow

Delicious Seeds Critical Jack Herer

G13 Labs Pineapple Express

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
TH Seeds S.A.G.E

that would be a really g00d start-up............F0certain
have fun and enjoy the ride

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Cali Connections deadhead
Cali Connections Sour OG
TGA Querkle
DNA LA Confidential

If your looking for taste and quality, I would go w/ the above..

M

MrSterling

Kandy kush is my jam, yo. As the youngins say. Loved the stuff.

Just put together a decent sized order and not quite sure which I should pop first, any suggestions? Looks like it's going to be an interesting year.

Barneys Farm Dr Grinspoon
Barneys Farm Tangerine Dream
Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush
Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk

Dinafem Seeds Critical +
Dinafem Seeds Super Silver
Dinafem Seeds Powerkush
Dinafem Seeds Sweet Deep Grapefruit
Dinafem Seeds Cheese AUTO

DNA Genetics LA Confidential
Reserva Privada Kandy Kush

Dutch Passion Blueberry

Royal Queen Seeds Amnesia Haze

TH Seeds S.A.G.E
TH Seeds Lambo

Greenhouse Bubba Kush
Greenhouse Chemdog
Greenhouse Diamond Girl
Greenhouse El Nino

Dutch Passion Durban Poison

Cali Connection Seeds Sour OG
Cali Connection Blue Dream Haze

Sensi Seeds Skunk #1

Female Seeds C99

TGA Subcool Seeds Deep Purple
TGA Subcool Seeds Querkle

Granddaddy Purple Seeds Original Grand Daddy Purple

World of Seeds Medical Collection Afghan Kush x Skunk
World of Seeds Medical Collection Northern Lights x Big Bud
World of Seeds Medical Collection Afghan Kush x White Widow

G13 Labs Pineapple Express

critical +,la confidential,SAGE,deadhead OG,querkle,deep purple,chernobyl,GDP..g13 pineapple express is a good smoke too

I'd pop the deadhead og, sour og and vanilla kush first, I had great results with those strains. Multiple keepers. I have high interest in dna's holy grail kush and bf tangerine dream so I'd pop those also. Be prepared for long flowering times and stretch with tangerine dream as it has nevilles in her. I hear people crying about its long flowering time... pisses me off as they seem to ignore the plants genetics....

Personally I would throw away or give away all the greenhouse and dutch passion strains if you are running them inside. The bubba kush I grew from ghsc and blueberry from dp was pure hermi garbage not worth the time and effort. IMO the only thing worth growing from gh is super lemon haze.

Never grew anything from the other companies listed so I'll leave that for others who have.

Good luck.

I'd pop the deadhead og, sour og and vanilla kush first, I had great results with those strains. Multiple keepers. I have high interest in dna's holy grail kush and bf tangerine dream so I'd pop those also. Be prepared for long flowering times and stretch with tangerine dream as it has nevilles in her. I hear people crying about its long flowering time... pisses me off as they seem to ignore the plants genetics....

Personally I would throw away or give away all the greenhouse and dutch passion strains if you are running them inside. The bubba kush I grew from ghsc and blueberry from dp was pure hermi garbage not worth the time and effort. IMO the only thing worth growing from gh is super lemon haze.

Never grew anything from the other companies listed so I'll leave that for others who have.

Good luck.

I had some greenhouse white rhino that I ended up scrapping. I was going to give up on them but I have one of their Big Bangs that's tops out of the 5 strains I've got going now. Really frosty and potent.

That's way too many seeds!! You need to send half of them to me...lol...Seriously, I would love to have such a dilemma facing me...Should be a fun year ahead....good luck

PS After furthur review, I do have one suggestion and that is to pollinate a branch of the Durban with the lambo(or vice versa) at some point in time...but that's just me

Galactic

Save the CaliConnect, Reserva Privada, DNA and GDP for last. Herein lies your greatest probability of cuts that not only you, but other people will appreciate and enjoy as well. 80/20 rule of the world, 80% of best performance will come from top 20%. Or 90/10 rule, whatever.

the CC/RP/DNA gear should have a decent smorgasbord of the kushy and hardhitting genetic background you will eventually discover you are looking for. sooner or later you're going to crave purple so keep the GDp handy.

as for the rest, pop them first. Get experience under your belt popping your seeds, making sure they progress smoothly, make it to first transplant etc without dampoff...

I offer this advice from the assumption that you are a new grower and/or inexperienced.. Due to very terrible strain selections and even your better ones are at the bottom of the barrel for their classes...

Or you are a good grower and only grow the fire meds then in that case go straight for the ones I mentioned.

But really man.. Its like you drank the koolaid from every beginner grower who has only smoked regs and jack off to high times over barneys and the rest of the circus.... Ya its always a blessing to have beans because others are less fortunate but you're asking for more wasted efforts and time (money has already been apparently wasted)

Save the CaliConnect, Reserva Privada, DNA and GDP for last. Herein lies your greatest probability of cuts that not only you, but other people will appreciate and enjoy as well. 80/20 rule of the world, 80% of best performance will come from top 20%. Or 90/10 rule, whatever.

the CC/RP/DNA gear should have a decent smorgasbord of the kushy and hardhitting genetic background you will eventually discover you are looking for. sooner or later you're going to crave purple so keep the GDp handy.

as for the rest, pop them first. Get experience under your belt popping your seeds, making sure they progress smoothly, make it to first transplant etc without dampoff...

I offer this advice from the assumption that you are a new grower and/or inexperienced.. Due to very terrible strain selections and even your better ones are at the bottom of the barrel for their classes...

Or you are a good grower and only grow the fire meds then in that case go straight for the ones I mentioned.

But really man.. Its like you drank the koolaid from every beginner grower who has only smoked regs and jack off to high times over barneys and the rest of the circus.... Ya its always a blessing to have beans because others are less fortunate but you're asking for more wasted efforts and time (money has already been apparently wasted)

What do you suggest? In all honesty I'd be happy with 5 keeper strains out of the 35, 10 would make me ecstatic. My end goal is to have about 15 or so strains in the garden. Currently I have 4 keepers (Chemo, F13, Apollo 11, and Big Bang) and need 11 or so more. I also mainly decide what to order based on the lineage and write ups in Strain Libraries, anything else you would suggest?

moondawg

Galactic, youre little dissertation there is insulting. I started growing weed in 1970 and have grown a lot of strains. Your comments demonstrate a real lack of knowledg. Sensi's skunk is whoop ass. Thseeds Sage is good. You may not know it, but Blueberry has been a favorite of thousands of growers for nearly 30 years and was winning cannabis cups while the guys at cali connection were having their diapers changed.

Im growing Barneys Pinapple Chunk outdoors and so far, its impressive as hell.

Frank n beans, most of the Dinafem stuff is highly mediocre. Its hard to know with Greenhouse. Ive grown some strains such as Lemon skunk that were stellar and some others that sucked. The DP Durbin poison is the real deal. Sensi's version has several pheno's and is clearly a hybrid cross. Dps are all the same.

Im interested in the Vanilla Kush from Barney's. Write a report after you grow it.

Galactic

Meh

Just my opinion... Feel lots of advice on this board is newbie advising new newbie or old dudes trying to stay relevant.

all in the experience... You don't go back to slaying fat chicks after you've slayed models.... Sure newbies will say the fat chick is in their top 5 fucks because they've fucked 2 chicks...

L

lordofthenugz

I guess galactic has already grown the best and worst phenos of each of the strains to have such a definite announcement as to which strains are worth while..

I'm sorry but each person prefers different things. It's called personal taste preference. Good luck with all that gear and I am pretty sure you will find some favorites. I wish I had the facilities to run all of those. What farmer in his right mind wouldn't???

Peace and please post pics!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts