What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jamaican "lambsbread"

Roms

Veteran
Well very probably some 20+ weekers you have, spicy mine bro 🥕

Ctu.PNG

Roms

Veteran
flip 12/12 now i would say and i think the next big month will be only veg, sculpt worked or not the stretch will be nice! GG (y) What aroma you had with her?

Rgd

Veteran
it seems this selection is chunkier ..if it has a good high it will be much more indoor friendly

in the 70’s when I bought lambsbread it was always pearls /calyxes on a stick..

when I tried to grow it [old seed from Rahan] indoor recently It flowered like ohaze..and 12/12 was not

always good enough

I did get one indoor crop in 1979. from the from origin seed...

I think it did make slightly chunkier buds like yours..

it was a while ago and my first indoor ever..

Last edited:

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
flip 12/12 now i would say and i think the next big month will be only veg, sculpt worked or not the stretch will be nice! GG (y) What aroma you had with her?

Thanks, man. Like mango guava tropical crush, I shit you not. The curry undertones have given way to the higher aromas.

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
it seems this selection is chunkier ..if it has a good high it will be much more indoor friendly

in the 70’s when I bought lambsbread it was always pearls /calyxes on a stick..

when I tried to grow it [old seed from Rahan] indoor recently It flowered like ohaze..and 12/12 was not

always good enough

I did get one indoor crop in 1979. from the from origin seed...

I think it did make slightly chunkier buds like yours..

it was a while ago and my first indoor ever..
I usually start them 12/12 from seed to keep them from taking over the tent. Then I bring it down to 10/14 for flowering and 9/15 to finish, if not 8/16 if I'm in a hurry.