What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

herijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkhorse

here is my current herijuana at 7 weeks, going to be flushing real soon.

cant mention breeder sorry.

D

dramamine

Nice heri, darkhorse...how much stretch do you get out of her after the flip? Got one vegging big right now. Thanks for sharing, dude..

D

darkhorse

she does branch out a fair bit after switch maybee, twice as much.
i will post up a couple of them before the switch in a little while for you to get a better idea.

prince kali

what did you do to the leaves?
they look pretty overferted to me. (sticky though :bigeye:)

would like to see how they turn out after the flush..

i dont know the strain..
how does she smoke?
:tiphat:

D

darkhorse

what did you do to the leaves?
they look pretty overferted to me. (sticky though :bigeye:)

would like to see how they turn out after the flush..

i dont know the strain..
how does she smoke?
:tiphat:

only tried her once before but it wasnt ripe, had to be taken down early so i cant wait to try her out when she is done.
i did over feed a little a couple of weeks in but backed off on the nutes, she hasnt been over 1.4 ec.
the last smoke i had of the imature one was mostly body with a little head to her wasnt to hard hitting, thats why i cant wait for her to finish properly.
and she is from differnt seed this time aswell.

D

darkhorse

here are the 5 i started with Dramamine before the flip, i was hoping for 2-3 fems but the one filled the space out nicely.
they are in 6.5 ltr pots and the one fem has been tied down as i was going.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Nice job darkhorse! They are some fine looking plants. :)
Assuming this is the ibl, did they all look pretty uniform?

:respect: .....those look amazing....i've heard of this strain, never seen it before.....sure looks like a winner ....a serious winner :tiphat:

D

darkhorse

Nice looking heri darkhorse!What does she smell of?Have ran heri from "he who cannot be named",1 i kept don't yeild anything but is a proper stinker,has a musky,fruity sandalwood smell.

yeah thats the smell, sweaty musky, with a little fruityness if you get your nose right in there.

D

darkhorse

Nice job darkhorse! They are some fine looking plants. :)
Assuming this is the ibl, did they all look pretty uniform?

thanks man, i didnt really keep track of them too much in veg as i am really busy at the mo but they are pretty uniform.
i was topping them to keep the hight down untill i got them in to flower tent.
they are the ibl,s, hopefully i will get a smoke report up soon let you all know how this one hits.

I

icon

i found herijuana good for breeding & love the sandlewood/hashy/spicy smell & taste great job on your grow.

D

darkhorse

i found herijuana good for breeding & love the sandlewood/hashy/spicy smell & taste great job on your grow.

i remember you were working with herijuana and crossing her, but did something go wrong again?

I

icon

nope made a great cross (dingleberry) pix in my albums, its just the herijuana is a bit intense for me kinda head jaring if over indulged gave my remaining seeds to a good friend so he can have a go at them he really likes it more then i do but i may do another cross in the future possibly with deepchunk or a pre92 afghani i have.

D

darkhorse

nope made a great cross (dingleberry) pix in my albums, its just the herijuana is a bit intense for me kinda head jaring if over indulged gave my remaining seeds to a good friend so he can have a go at them he really likes it more then i do but i may do another cross in the future possibly with deepchunk or a pre92 afghani i have.

wow! it does look great and so do all the other crackers.
really nice colours to her, must have been someone else who had a problem but i do remember talking to you at one point?
hope the future projects go well for you friend.

nice looking heri dark horse......I had a pack of extrema which is chem d x heri......but I gave them away.......might have to get a pk of straight up heri.

G

guest121295

^^I agree I smoked some Heri that Highlighter grew and it was VERY Indica strong.Face down, TV on, spilt drinks.Such a nightime only weed.I had to give it away, stuff was brutal.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.