What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jerry Garcia

JOJO420

Veteran
Jerry is one of my GODS. I am A Dead Head..Jerry is, makes me feel me, makes me feel better. Jerry makes things better. I love the DEAD.. I listen to his chord progressiveness every day. For 15+ yrs. I love Jerry. I love the Dead. I am a dead head ,lol :)
My favorite song is Visions of Johannah..

Jerry is one of my GODS. I am A Dead Head..Jerry is, makes me feel me, makes me feel better. Jerry makes things better. I love the DEAD.. I listen to his chord progressiveness every day. For 15+ yrs. I love Jerry. I love the Dead. I am a dead head ,lol :)
My favorite song is Visions of Johannah..

Isn't Visions of Johanna a Bob Dylan song? :comfort:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
yeah love me jerry and the dead but gotta be honest, maybe im just WEIRd but that furthur vibe PHILs the void for me

=)

When the Dead (Jerry) did the song Days Between! Man what a slow song but live to me it was very creepy and told the future of whats to happen!!! GET YOUR HOT DOGS FILLED WITH ACID!!!!! Learn love and grow

ijim

I found some video's from when the Dead and Big Brother did a tour together. They traveled by train and documented the party. Days that the young now will never get to experience.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Well, don't worry too much about the "young"- they have fun w/o Janis or the Dead.

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
I found some video's from when the Dead and Big Brother did a tour together. They traveled by train and documented the party. Days that the young now will never get to experience.

memory serves correct Might As Well was inspired by that same trip

peace
jip

ijim

Well, don't worry too much about the "young"- they have fun w/o Janis or the Dead.

Most today cant lay their phone down long enough to dance and party. And you have to be more careful of how you let it all hang out because someone will video you and post it on facebook. You used to be able to party your ass off. Get past the hangover and it was over with. Progress

M

Mr. Mountain

^^ It was. The trip was documented in the film "Festival Express"

I have seen Further recently, (at the Mothership) and all I can say is wow! They never disappoint in Hampton!

On a GD note look for the "Formerly The Warlocks" boxed set, It's worth your money. More Hampton shows = Classic Dead.

Although I'm more of a blues/R&B dead kinda guy (look at my avatar for christs sake) I still get off on 80's dead. But nothing, NOTHING will ever replace Pig Pen.

RIP

Mr. M

Collie Man

Love jerry garcia and the dead. Might be going to see them up at nelson ledges first of july... grateful fest!!!! dark star 3 nights and jgb and keller boombox...:tiphat:

The best times of my life were camping out in the lot in the 80's....feels like a dream now :)...

I remember when the boys came as the Warlocks at Hampton col. ... the first Dark Star in years.....what an amazing time we all had.......it was at these shows i learned to love proper kind bud & kind people...

Im going to All Good in 2 weeks :dance013:..... i can't wait to be back around my brothers & sisters....:smoke out: