What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brazilian Outdoor grow

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
i'm with my nordic brother esbe, i want to see some outdoor plants too... i bet a brasilian credit card will pass if it is to get a cheapo digi cam to take pics of them outdoor ladies under the carioca sun.

Fala Maluco!

peace

G Brazil

I will start my grow very soon, then , God willing, I will have many photos of my own outdoor plants... guys just be patient..... soon there will be lots of pictures..... so you can all enjoy!
Peace! stay tuned......

G Brazil

This is some heavily seeded Extra Skunk from Worldwide seeds.
The smoke was pretty potent even though it was seeded.
I love producing f2 seeds, sometimes we can improve the cannabis genetic pool, I have seen a lot of beautiful budz from my f2 seeds...
all female seeds rule beacause you never have to worry about males and you can produce 100% female offspring if you like.....

My 2007 grow will bel f2 genetics all, the way... I will start with a lot of plants so I can choose the only best for flowering....

Here in Brazil, high grade cannabis will cost you about 20U$ a gram.
if you are lucky enough to find it.... Sometimes some green brick from Paraguay comes our way... peolpe here call this brick the clone , because is so similar to good skunk..... but way cheaper.

Spring is just around the corner.... I have some hard work ahead of me.....

Jah bless and the heathen vex.... Natty Dread dont mash no corn

G Brazil

Hi folks....
Yeah, my grow will start tomorrow. I will put the cannabis seeds in plastic cups with purified water and after 12 hours put them directly in small bags filled with soil and vermiculite. Lets hope everything works out well...... oh my grow is at 23' south. We are having the beautiful september days.... is the end of spring around here......
I think my grow will be very nice, Im a clean freak... I like to keep everything very organized..... Im so excited.... please give some advice so I can make this a excellent grow...... positive vibez are very welcome here.... to be continued.........

hey whats up G brazil. I Live in the Swamp Around North florida not to far north It still GETS BLAZIN HOT HERE. i love those indoor plants you got and i cant wait to see what the outdoor ones will look like Includin in the climate of Brazil HELL YEA. I Have 2 plants That are out door and they love the heat and the SUN!!!! Every time i see them They are happier than a ma****er Vin Lookin up at the sun and the smell OMG!!! NL X HAZE Heres my lil fourm check it out.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=66142

id like to hear what u think.

G Brazil

Just started my 2007 indoor/outdoor project here at 23' South Brazil. I put over 500 F2's 100 % female seedz ( from my previuos grow) in clear plastic cups, with distilled/mineral water. I put them in a dark spot, for 24 hours before planting. I planted 212 of these in soil yesterday.... the seeds were a little old, but many germinated in the cup of water with only 24 hours.... I hope i get at least 90 healthy seedlings by the end of this week.. this is the worst time of the whole process.. until I see them coming up, but its ok, just let nature do its magic. By the end of this week we can tell if the seeds were still good.. I will keep you guys informed.....

G Brazil

Hey....... I have 100 seedlings right now, using ph 7 mineral water with low dissolved solids, they look nice .... I will post pictures soon........ very happy, my 2007 project is on a good healthy start.

G Brazil

but before , check this vegging plant from my previous grow, is this plant beautiful or what? I think is some white widow, but not sure, I used to order from worldwideseeds but they vanished.... but anyway, Im happy , my seedlings are on the right way.... heehy! by the end of 2007 we will have beautiful girls.. jah bless, popes and priests vex.......

High Neighbour !

Best wishes for your new projects G Brazil .

Looking forward to see those gals dancing in the wind under the brazilian sun.

One Love.

G

Hey Nice plants G Brazil......did you know this website is run by a seedbank? Very well run I might add.All of us are fortunate to have access to it. Rock on...and welcome to ICMag..Budluver

dean007

you guys pay 20 dollars U.S. a gram thats crazy how come just none around
im from canada we pay 10 dollars canadian a gram for the best stuff around and usually 50 dollars for 7 grams for regular high medium quality stuff
im curious about brazil do allot of people speak english
in canada the minimum wage is like 7 dollars an hour whats your guys
and a warehouse type job here pays around 12-15 dollars an hour and say an electrician makes around 25-30 dollars an hour is it the same down there
here rent for a 2 bedroom apartment costs about 550 - 700 dollars a month

it must be nice to have such a nice climate in canada this year we only had one month of nice weather for summer no joke only one month were it was above 22 degrees celsius my outdoor crop this year was an embarassing 1 gram out of 9 plants it was pitiful im dreaming of climate were i could grow alll year round

happy growing to everyone world wide :jump:

G Brazil

Hey Dean
Yes Brazil you can grow all yer round 13 months of sunshine, nice temps specially during the cooler months May-december.
The situation down here is a joke, the minimum wage is around 150 dollars a month. and you get paisd only at the end of each month, not by week. This is ridiculous low considering that the bus ticket is about 1 dollar.... very few people smoke high grade, or even medium grade.... the smoke on the streetz is a nasty petroleus shake.. just plain horrible... worse than tobacco.... but we have beautiful hot girls, just come , and if you say you are from Canada they will love it.... yes man come to Brazil and feel alright, but for work look some where else,, some places like New Zealans or Australia.... you can ask any thing, Im her to tell you about Brazil. Peace

G Brazil

Lambs ...
nice too see you around ...... you against babylon.. ride on my brother. thanks.. keep the fire blazing

Bud, i like it too.. you right...keep on smoking that bud... and living

live it up... look at the word map, Brazil and Africa fit together.... We are One, One Nation... let JAH arise and his enemies be scattered
One Love

G Brazil

Yeah, folks.... My project is going nicely, all for medicine and personal use only. Now look at this f2 cross, big bud eh? previous grow 2006.
The reason I started smoking was because of Bob marley and his revolutionary music.... Not to get stoned Or anything like that.. but its a spritual thing for me... it must be used by adults only and in a healthy and balanced way..... just like food, liquids, .....
its an amazing plant, Thre is no doubt that God put this lil plant here for us to use and get spiritual wisdom.... its clear that the system dont want this plant around, cause is for the healing of de nations.. they want you to use alcohol and nicotine, and all kind of bad stuff, but a GREEN plant they say no.... even if its 100% organic and personal use only. i cant Understand it... oh well Life goes on...

renan

heads up

heads up

bro if you plant to early in spring your plants will revert into veggie around mid november, at least here in southern brazil. Plant outdoor mid november and they will grow quite big before flowering. If you want plant before that plant in early september to harvest in late oct.

Latest posts

Latest posts