What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double OG Fruit Breath

Nug Life

picture.php
A one time project created for me by Skunkmasterflex. His cut of FPOG served as the mother for this and the father was an F1 male of OG x OGKB. He gave me 50 of them, the male was out of seeds that I had given him. He also gave me another couple of crosses with the same
Male, but it no longer exists. I had just expressed desire to have something truly rare and exclusive just so I had something to give out to people that was unique and worth it... these photos Are if two separate phenos. Every female that made the cut is a gem in one way or another, though there is an absolute standout. If I can get it reverted I won’t even need to peak through the others. Truly an amazing plant. Beautiful. Highly resinous. Stinky. Cut a few branches early to reverse, dried one and tried it today.. delicious and potent to boot. It has been a very, very long while since I’ve posted here. I’ve learned some things, grown many different plants for a frame of reference and can truly say this is an exceptional plant.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts