What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OrIgiNaL oG Og KusH sToRy JoSh's CuT

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking dope buddy!
Im pretty sure i'm running this same cut, came with some confusion on what she really is.
But what it really is, is fire!
hope your 2018 kicks ass!

Smells like dank ass og should lol..... Burns your senses with Gas pine skunk dark sharp kush, no lemon like sfv... I haven't grown this particular cut labeled josh's before but I've grown pretty much all the og s at some point n this girl Grows n smells exactly like the ghost cut.. Can't wait to try her n see... I'm at day 33 now bout half way there....

That's odd, the ghost that everyone I know grew smelled like lime marshmallow/merange. And sfv crosses put out very similar Starburst flavors, neither belong in OG.

Rgd

Veteran
ogk

IMG_6465.JPG

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
That's odd, the ghost that everyone I know grew smelled like lime marshmallow/merange. And sfv crosses put out very similar Starburst flavors, neither belong in OG.
You usually pull like marshmallow/lime profile out of the topanga/hollywood/pk.

OGs are one of the most mislabeled cultivars out there. It's hard to sift through what's what sometimes.

You usually pull like marshmallow/lime profile out of the topanga/hollywood/pk.

OGs are one of the most mislabeled cultivars out there. It's hard to sift through what's what sometimes.
The bud stoney has me smoked Josh d kg reeked man it was def dank and stank diesel/sulphuric smell to it

Sfv to me def has more of a lemon flavor to the og not candy at all, as stoney said previously in the thread there are multiple
Cuts peoppe day are ghost but two things for sure, og kush story aka OGers is ghost og . They are all related somewhat and most have that chem 91 diesel stank

Shitmids

So does anyone still have the Josh D cut except for Josh D? Every time I mention it people seem to push me towards the Ghost but seeing as mentioned earlier in the thread there’s tons of fakes I’ve been apprehensive to grab them. Also have been told that because the ghost was grown in a much different environment for 20 something years at this point the phenotypical expressions have changed and adapted a different terp profile but idk if that true or not. Either way haven’t seen one vendor carrying the legit 96’ Josh D cut. Would love to get my hands on a real solid cut of OG or Crippy but tbh pretty sure I’m not around the right circles to find a legit cut of either.

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
So does anyone still have the Josh D cut except for Josh D? Every time I mention it people seem to push me towards the Ghost but seeing as mentioned earlier in the thread there’s tons of fakes I’ve been apprehensive to grab them. Also have been told that because the ghost was grown in a much different environment for 20 something years at this point the phenotypical expressions have changed and adapted a different terp profile but idk if that true or not. Either way haven’t seen one vendor carrying the legit 96’ Josh D cut. Would love to get my hands on a real solid cut of OG or Crippy but tbh pretty sure I’m not around the right circles to find a legit cut of either.
Yes. The Josh D is around. And it's everywhere here in LA. Can pretty much grab it at a lot of local clone suppliers. I've put it in some hands that have gotten her out there in mass amounts to say the least.

Shitmids

Yes. The Josh D is around. And it's everywhere here in LA. Can pretty much grab it at a lot of local clone suppliers. I've put it in some hands that have gotten her out there in mass amounts to say the least.
Good to know man I appreciate the info, I’m from the northeast so not too many legitimate suppliers around these parts. Haven’t seen a good OG around here for a while, good OG crosses out of Maine but never the original cut. Hopefully I’ll come across someone that’s grabbed it from you or someone else legit one day, you seem to be the authority on OG kush around here, have been seeing your user for years on these OG forums when I didn’t have an account. Appreciate your time.

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
Good to know man I appreciate the info, I’m from the northeast so not too many legitimate suppliers around these parts. Haven’t seen a good OG around here for a while, good OG crosses out of Maine but never the original cut. Hopefully I’ll come across someone that’s grabbed it from you or someone else legit one day, you seem to be the authority on OG kush around here, have been seeing your user for years on these OG forums when I didn’t have an account. Appreciate your time.
I'll try and put you in touch with someone on the east coast that I know holds it. I really don't do much shipping these days. I give it out all the time I just stay away from the mail. Let me see what I can do for you my guy.

Shitmids

I'll try and put you in touch with someone on the east coast that I know holds it. I really don't do much shipping these days. I give it out all the time I just stay away from the mail. Let me see what I can do for you my guy.
I’d appreciate you doing that for me for real, I’ve grown my fair share of crosses but hopefully I’ll be able to do the original right if I get my hands on it. Thanks again man.

Latest posts

Latest posts