What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OrIgiNaL oG Og KusH sToRy JoSh's CuT

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1979 xmas bud?
The Christmas bud came around my area every winter time and had heavy pine tree notes to it. Superb herb, looked to be outdoor grown. To me and my friends and family it was a kind of generic term for good herb that had a pine taste and was only during the winter months.
I don't know anything about the 79 xmas bud. I do have some ghost og x xmas bud that i'll get to one day, I hope.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Imo I think og is 91chem x sumthin, possibly the Florida crippies cut but that's just my guess...

If you navigate the Phylos Galaxy, you'll see there are too many plants being called OG to really come to anything conclusive. Meaning, one person turns in SFV for data and 12 others have also turned in the same plant, however, their entries have different names.

That being said, there is a core OG cluster, that DOES have SkunkVa, in it's family line, assuming they had the right plant. Nspecta has turned in Chem '91 as well. I would consider his plant mappings legitimate.

That galaxy holds a lot of interesting information.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Born in Gainseville. I used to get an insane lemon smelling bud we called crippie. But crippie became synonymous for good weed. The only plant I have ever come across in my lemon adventures trying to find that smell again was OGK's. I have never found a sweeter lemon. Mainly the SFV cut is absolutely striking in how similar it smelled. When I first got the lemon weed we called crippie I lived in a very large 2 story house...you could smell the shit down stairs. It was stored in a brass box too. I had to put in a mason jar as the cork ones I had just weren't cutting it and neither was the box. Buds were smaller, extremely pop corn with decent weight to them. Sort of like popcorn in the shape of tear drops. This was 98-2002. 02 was the last time it ever came around in Gainseville in my circle. I was getting an incredible Blueberry at the time that was straight bb syrup very fluffy and nice lemon like haze we all called Gainseville Green which also eventually became synonymous with good weed. An extreme orange variant was also one of my favorites. I assume it was cali-o cut as I have had nothing that orange again either. I have always had a hunch that what we knew as Crippie was what was crossed to make OGK. The lemon smell is just too perfectly matched...I've tried fuckin everything, but Lemon G which I am about to pop a ton of Lemon Heads to go through to see if it is at all similar terp profile. I am guessing I will just have to settle with SFV for the lemon terps I am seeking. The bud structure of og and the odd funk, pine, and fuel was not present in the lemon bud; it was pure lemon bliss sweetest zest. The lemon smell is 100% it though especially when you cross it out to certain things and only get the lemon smell in the cross shining through without the OGK funk behind it. I got this from SOL's Blubonic x OG. The og in the particular pheno just brought the lemon smell to the palate but was straight falling everywhere worst stems I had ever had to deal with and very similar bud stucture to what was Crippie. Best tasting smelling plant besides SFV cut I have ever run by the way. Had incredible sweet berry back ground with it.

High on the lemon bud was up. The taste coated your mouth exactly like the lemon does in a legit SFV cut. it was incredible to smell and smoke and the high was completely disorienting trippy mind fuck. Not racy but up. I stopped at a red light 300 feet before the light with a friend of mine in the middle of his town called Ocala 20 min out of Gainseville lol. Sounds retarded and it was...I was totally safe though going very slow.

I guess that is how the citrus state goes though :p

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
They really did fill the screen in very nicely. Good job with them buddy. For whoever it was that asked how he tended to them, he's got more room to work in there between rows than it looks. That coupled with his freakishly long arms makes it easy!!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
Looking sick in here.
The UK needs more OG.
I love that funkygas smell.
Rock on Stoney.

nickman

Veteran
Ur straight killing it bro...

I ran some testers for Karma a bit ago of Josh D OG x Karmas Sour Diesel... ... ...
shit was awesome , look at my albums to see some pics of them testers I ran for KG...

Keep us posted and keep up the great job ...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Ur straight killing it bro...

I ran some testers for Karma a bit ago of Josh D OG x Karmas Sour Diesel... ... ...
shit was awesome , look at my albums to see some pics of them testers I ran for KG...

Keep us posted and keep up the great job ...

Thanks dude .... Karmas joshD seed line is bomb ... Pure Og in seed form at its finest... Every girl I seen was straight og...

Queef

Is it the dankest og you ever grown? Them tops look fiyahhh. seen karma spent 3 years working the Josh D line hats off to him..triangle kush x sfv og x h.a.og..thats sick cross..just curious and a thought but why didn't Josh D just slang s1's if all the different phenos are coming out fire like Tahoe, Larry etc...

Also Josh D dropped new seeds the 999 pack which is Tahoe x triangle kush x biker kush

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Is it the dankest og you ever grown? Them tops look fiyahhh. seen karma spent 3 years working the Josh D line hats off to him..triangle kush x sfv og x h.a.og..thats sick cross..just curious and a thought but why didn't Josh D just slang s1's if all the different phenos are coming out fire like Tahoe, Larry etc...

Also Josh D dropped new seeds the 999 pack which is Tahoe x triangle kush x biker kush

Idk... It was a good run. But I did better before...My favorite og is sfv always has been n probably always will be... I like the lemon in it..
None of the real of kush cuts are really better then the other its all just personal preference... This cut is as good as any other og... If you dial it in its as good as it gets..
Karma really killed it on his recent ogwork...I made a ton of seed using joshD males from karma line... Gonna start looking through them next... Gonna see if I can get my hands on a few packs of those new 999 for storage though.. Can never stop buy in seeds..

Latest posts

Latest posts