What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No-Till and Build a Soil question

KIS

I am curious too..

So livingorganicsoil.org was started by gascanastan and some others, correct?

LOS.org forums are extinct...a web search redirects me to KIS organics... what gives?

KIS were you part of LOS.org?

I paid for a membership and never even received shit... still waiting on that "free" LOS tee shirt and the highly anticipated phone consult...what a joke.

I will hold further comments.

Nope, I had nothing to do with that. I just saw from in here that it was available so I bought it! I don't know what I want to do with it so I just redirected it in the meantime. Sorry for any confusion... and I'm also sorry that you paid for a membership and never received a shirt or consult.

KIS

I am curious too..

So livingorganicsoil.org was started by gascanastan and some others, correct?

LOS.org forums are extinct...a web search redirects me to KIS organics... what gives?

KIS were you part of LOS.org?

I paid for a membership and never even received shit... still waiting on that "free" LOS tee shirt and the highly anticipated phone consult...what a joke.

I will hold further comments.

I'm about 99% sure this is Gascanastan's seed business so you could try contacting through there:
http://swamiseed.org/

h.h.

Veteran
Nope, I had nothing to do with that. I just saw from in here that it was available so I bought it! I don't know what I want to do with it so I just redirected it in the meantime. Sorry for any confusion... and I'm also sorry that you paid for a membership and never received a shirt or consult.

From what I've read of LOS in the past, they're not missing out on anything.

I'll have to hold my tongue now. Honestly, I think you bought a bit of baggage. However, I have faith that you can turn it around.

KIS

From what I've read of LOS in the past, they're not missing out on anything.

I'll have to hold my tongue now. Honestly, I think you bought a bit of baggage. However, I have faith that you can turn it around.

All I bought was the domain name cause I think it’s a good one. Always did. I’m hoping any drama associated will go away and sometime in the future I can use it for something. 😀

I really didn’t think anyone would still go to that URL thinking it was that old LOS forum. Maybe I’ll have to just park the site for a year or something....

KIS

Thanks KIS!

I have already had my words with Gascanastan. What a waste of Coots work...

I heard from Coot that his genetics got all mixed up from when he had a guy from IC watching his garden and he “washed” all the Plant tags at the same time cause they were dirty. But who knows...

P-NUT

Veteran
Keep in mind rock dust is a source of heavy metals. You may want to get a test done on the levels in your soil. Cannabis appears to be a heavy metal accumulator. Brookside labs has a test for this.

Any recommendations of a rock dust with lower heavy metals or any to stay away from because theyre too high?