What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem 101 v2 thread

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't seem to find the original chem 101 thread.
So thought maybe we could do another.
All things chem and diesel related accepted ie cuts, offspring, etc.
I received 91, ecsd, aj and chem d recently, although the d did not make it.
I've also got a plethora of crosses as well to play with
I'll throw up some flics once there worth for everyone to see.
What say you ic fam? Let's try and keep this civil too.
Stay Frosty!

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome man. I appreciate it. For some reason when i did a search that thread did not pop up.

Americangrower

Veteran
to bad thread is locked. Thanks for V2 thread Mellowfellow.

Oh by the way in that old thread Joe's mystery chem D that is said to be O's CD is FFA I know that plant. Which is why Rez thought it was ECSD ibl.

Bob Green

Zamdawg

Zamdawg

As far as Chem genetics I have a few Stardawg x Zamal two weeks into flower. Tall branching spears so far. One is a bit shorter and manageable, but the other one is going to be a giant pretty soon. Looking forward to the smoke test in a few months from now.

bestothebest

Nice cross bob. Sort of reminds me of gorilla biscuit which is tresdawg x sensi star. Id love to hear more about your strain as you grow it.

Bob Green

Thanks Best,

I am actually testing these out for a friend that made the cross. I am the first one growing them so don't really know what to expect.

I coincidentally am going to run some Sensi Star crosses after this satty run is finished.

Americangrower

Veteran
I pm'd OP in hopes that he might reopen the OG thread now that 90% of the trouble makers in the thread are gone. Just seems like a waste to have it hidden.

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was going to do the same thing AG and was thinking the same about a lot those people don't seem to be around. I think I spent 2 hours last night reading that thread. I was around under a different handle back then and it definitely was a mud slinging, cock measuring contest back then. Still a lot useful images and info to be had.

Americangrower

Veteran
I was going to do the same thing AG and was thinking the same about a lot those people don't seem to be around. I think I spent 2 hours last night reading that thread. I was around under a different handle back then and it definitely was a mud slinging, cock measuring contest back then. Still a lot useful images and info to be had.

can't hurt to still send 1, maybe if OP gets more he will open it.
The 1st page alone is worth keeping the thread alive.

Americangrower

Veteran
But until then we need some pics so

Not quite Chem but plays a roll in the story

MSS
picture.php

picture.php

now some Chem

This is the 1 we got from Chemdog labelled as
Chemdog
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bestothebest

Bodhi has the Super snow lotus which is MSS x snow lotus. I have a few packs of that to search through if I ever want to get the MSS

highsteppa

Veteran
Bohdi MSS x appy seems like it could be good, as well as the Geisel x appy.

Any one still growing Chem d? I’m flowering her out for the first time in a few years.

JetLife175

Veteran
Not really looking for a cross but the real deal 1986 super skunk aka Mass Super Skunk? I heard duke of BG may have her back but other than that I haven’t seen a pure MSS grow in a long time.

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.

I'm not familiar with many strains but the chemdog91 is one that has my interist. I have great memories of going to dead shows at alpine valley back in the late 80's early 90's and smoking some of the best buds of my life there. Fast forward all these years and I'm finally patient enough to try growing my own just for the last year and a half or so. I'm not a green thumb and growing plants dosent come naturally to me but I'm spending a lot of time here on icmag and giving my plants all of my love. I have in flower at end of week 5 some of bodhi's chemdog91 jb X snow lotus and I'm hoping for a great pheno. I've struggled to keep these girls healthy a bit this grow not sure if they are picky feeders or if I'm just missing something. Anyway here are my 4 girls under a 600w in a 3x3 tent. Packed in like sardines.

Latest posts

Latest posts