Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Seedsman Grow Contest: Seedsman Blueberry Fem by PersonalProvide

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Seedsman Grow Contest: Seedsman Blueberry Fem by PersonalProvide Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2017, 11:46 PM #51
PersonalProvide

PersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nice
33 Days Flowering

They were given Bloom nutes once this week at 2.5 tsp/gal. It's the highest concentration yet and my plan is to top out at that and from here on out is to reduce concentration weekly unless they seem to be hungry. I removed quite a few lower fan leaves that were starting to wilt and a few upper ones that were covering bud sites.
BB1

I'm amazed how the lower shoots are finding their way up and into space to receive light. Had to move some around to consolidate space.

Shot of most productive looking cola. Bud sites positioned close together.

This is the second tallest cola and unlike the first one, has a bit of space in between bud sites.

Close up of cola number 1.

Last edited by PersonalProvide; 07-11-2017 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: Bad spelling
PersonalProvide is offline Quote

Old 07-09-2017, 11:56 PM #52
PersonalProvide

PersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nice
33 Days Flowering part 2

BB2

Like her counterpart, her lower shoots are very active and on the move. I will be interested to see how they progress. I moved a few of the shoots into a more open position.

Colas filling out nicely! Anticipation of what might be with this girl. A lot of potential.

Few of the other colas clustered together.

Some close ups

Thanks for checking in.

P.P.

Last edited by PersonalProvide; 07-10-2017 at 01:17 AM..

Old 07-13-2017, 11:16 PM #53
PersonalProvide

It's war!

Well I have a little fight on my hands with those pesky fungus gnats. Thought I was careful but I must have slipped up somewhere and dropped some water in my tent, which settled under drain pan, and viola....I have those little bastards. Plants seem ok. Some minor brown spots on some of the leaves. I've ordered some yellow sticky cards, should be here tomorrow, and in the meantime I've completely cleaned out, vacuumed, sterilized, and dried out the tent. I've put three new drain pans in, covered my pots with my wife's old panty hose to cover the pots drain holes, and placed a couple cups of apple cider vinegar with a few drops of dish soap to attract the adults until the cards come. Since the 4th they've been watered once, and that was Sunday. It's been for days since then and I plan on letting them go for another day or two to really dry out the medium. When I do water I was planning on using some 3% hydrogen peroxide in my water at about a 1 to 4 ratio but I may hold off on that and try adding sand to the top layer first. I figure I'll do that once and hope I put a big enough dent in the egg/larvae stage and continue to ensure a properly dry medium before watering. Once I'm sure they are gone I will go back to my normal ways. That's all.... I'll be back with my regular update, with pictures, on Sunday.

P.P.

Last edited by PersonalProvide; 07-14-2017 at 02:03 AM.. Reason: Changed mind on peroxide approach for now

Old 07-14-2017, 03:38 AM #54
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really nice
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Hey Perso.. damn fungus gnats, good luck with treatment.. plants coming with very promising tails & frosty buds.. keep!!

1st Prize: VOLCANO CLASSIC VAPE WITH SOLID VALVE SET Or Voucher same worth
2nd Prize: PLENTY VAPORIZER COMPLETE SET Or Voucher same worth
3rd Prize: CRATER DELUXE VAPOURIZER Or Voucher same worth

SEE WINNERS HERE

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2017, 11:41 AM #55
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant future
Annoying little things. I always found a good layer of perlite on top stays nice and dry and stops them being able to hatch eggs, so breaks the cycle. You are definitely doing the right course of treatment though, they hate dry soil.

The plants look fantastic- nice work

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: female seeds bubblegummer- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=347799

Get free seeds from skunk24! No purchase necessary!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339578
mr.brunch is online now Quote

Old 07-14-2017, 10:32 PM #56
PersonalProvide

Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
Hey Perso.. damn fungus gnats, good luck with treatment.. plants coming with very promising tails & frosty buds.. keep!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brunch View Post
Annoying little things. I always found a good layer of perlite on top stays nice and dry and stops them being able to hatch eggs, so breaks the cycle. You are definitely doing the right course of treatment though, they hate dry soil.

The plants look fantastic- nice work
Thanks, guys. I took about an inch off the topsoil today and I did use a diluted solution of water and peroxide after. I then covered the soil with about 1 to 2 inches of sand. I checked on the girls a couple hours after and their limp leaves, from dehydration, had perked back up. The last couple days I've only seen a few mature gnats so now I'm hoping that I've put a dent in the larvae/eggs. FUN!

Old 07-16-2017, 09:28 PM #57
PersonalProvide

40 days flowering part 1

So I've noticed an elimination of mature gnats. I'm not too sure if what I'm seeing now are the gnats in their pupa stage or if they're something different. I'm seeing less of them in the orange juice and the sticky cards. I completely got rid of the drain pans from the tent because droplets gather there, and even with new, clean pans there was a gathering of the bugs under them. I think I'm winning the fight. There are just a few of these hanging around.

I've never dealt with these. I think it's in the stage before it would turn into the black, mosquito looking mature stage. If I'm wrong, please tell me, so I can adjust accordingly. But they all seem to be attracted to the juice and cards. Enough about these bastards.

On to the girls... I've mostly dealt with the bug issue. They received minimal water, no nutrients, to keep them dry. Removed a few affected lower fan leaves. That's pretty much it.
BB1

Old 07-16-2017, 09:34 PM #58
PersonalProvide

Flowering Day 40 part 2

BB2

Thanks for peeking into my garden.

P.P.

Old 07-17-2017, 09:29 PM #59
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really nice
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Yeahh.. BBs looking amazing.. getting a big frosty... good shots.. gnats have a countdown days, weel done!!..

1st Prize: VOLCANO CLASSIC VAPE WITH SOLID VALVE SET Or Voucher same worth
2nd Prize: PLENTY VAPORIZER COMPLETE SET Or Voucher same worth
3rd Prize: CRATER DELUXE VAPOURIZER Or Voucher same worth

SEE WINNERS HERE

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 03:25 PM #60
PersonalProvide

Lights out shots