What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JOSH D OG KARMA GENETICS WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS

Jonny Lan

Yes i bred it with some cosultation from josh on selection. Its sold under his brand.

That what friends do. He a grower a very good one. I.m a breeder hopefully a good one aswell. He he.

This seedline has been a succes and was a ling road in the making. It was bred to reoresent a wider OG kush genepool with added vigor and breed out the intersex. I think those markers defantly been made.

Its been grown a lot this year all over the world outdoor in cali. In AZ greenhouse and by many indoor. I have seen old OG growers select from it for new production plants as it has more vigor then the old cuts. And yes it drops some serius real OG plants.
hi Karma boy are you hard to get a hold of, I post on your Instagram, I send u direct messages(I know u said no dm's) I sent u msgs on here, I've made posts here, and all I'm trying to figure out is how the fem beans differ from the reg. yeah I get it reg is male female and fem is or should be female. I'm trying to know SPECIFICALLY how the fem line was done as I know the H.A. u worked was the male, how did u do this fem cross? did u select from a bunch of Josh d OG and self it? or did u find a female worked H.A. and reverse the pollen and hit the mother? I bought 7 packs of the reg line already and just wanna know more about your work. thanks.

810FireFarm

i ran a side by side grow of JoshD OG and KarmaRado OG recently.

In my opinion the Josh D was a better line. Both sides ended up with about 15 females...the Josh D had better looking sharp spear calyxs with better frost coverage. 5 of them are frosty as hell. The smells/ flavors ranged from earthy and musty to pledge or pinesol...seemingly more on the earthy musty side.

anyways, its been a chore to smoke test them all honestly....many are so similar when go to write notes they mainly say the same things over and over, so know im just trying to decide the best 1 or 2 of the frost monsters)

The karmaRado Og seemed to want to go longer and still taste great, i just was not getting as many phenos with large spear calyx's coated wth trichs.

Winner : Josh D OG

Bubbles Depot

I've only sampled one of mine so far, but as far as I'm concerned it's 100% keeper material.

Plenty of bag appeal, a powerful high, and all the flavour you could ask for. Prominent sweet/sour lime and pine needle notes with a dank background and a whole lotta mouth burning fuel intensity.

I still have another pack and a half to search through, so I can't wait to see what the rest have to offer.

Thanks for the great work, Karma.

Mikesta

So far i'm running 12 josh d og fem.

2 have already died cause of nutrient burn and mostly it looks like these plants can't recover this slight nutrient burn when my 3 og kush from reserva privada from seeds are doing super well. Same goes for my martian mean green from DNA she's wonderful. Basicaly, same conditions, the 3 og kush from reserva and MMG are doing better than all 12 of them for the moment.

I'm actualy 2 weeks into flowering, and josh D's look weak af, they are late and i wonder if i'm even gonna get decent buds. Flowers need to be stellar to convince me to grow some more karma genetics. I've already grown white og which was good overall. Nice bag appeal, good high, nothing stellar though for taste and high. Still good.

I'm not the best grower for sure and i realise I've done a mistake with the nutrient burn, even though they were just slightly overfed. But I still have 6 grows under my belt, and for now i think it will be my worst harvest. I will keep you guys updated though, maybe it will get better ! I'm a dedicated grower and i'm trying my best to give these plants the care they need. If you have some advices i would definitly use them.

Best regards

maimunji

So far i'm running 12 josh d og fem.

2 have already died cause of nutrient burn and mostly it looks like these plants can't recover this slight nutrient burn when my 3 og kush from reserva privada from seeds are doing super well. Same goes for my martian mean green from DNA she's wonderful. Basicaly, same conditions, the 3 og kush from reserva and MMG are doing better than all 12 of them for the moment.

I'm actualy 2 weeks into flowering, and josh D's look weak af, they are late and i wonder if i'm even gonna get decent buds. Flowers need to be stellar to convince me to grow some more karma genetics. I've already grown white og which was good overall. Nice bag appeal, good high, nothing stellar though for taste and high. Still good.

I'm not the best grower for sure and i realise I've done a mistake with the nutrient burn, even though they were just slightly overfed. But I still have 6 grows under my belt, and for now i think it will be my worst harvest. I will keep you guys updated though, maybe it will get better ! I'm a dedicated grower and i'm trying my best to give these plants the care they need. If you have some advices i would definitly use them.

Best regards

Many people's don't know how to grow and then piss whole line. I have pack and currently grow only 1 seeds. But I can say overall great plant. Fast growing, many tops all simular, respond very well to training, easy to grow. Post pics on DNA, R.P. gear if you think they looking great to see them.

Mikesta

Pissing the whole line is not my intention at all.
I'm just telling you what I can see.
It looks like they are hard to grow / hard to keep green compared to other genetics i'm currently growing with them.
I feel like, here, it's say good about Karma or get the hate, it's sad. I'm just sharing informations with you.
It just looks like they have a hard time recovering nut burn. I'm not saying this line ain't good if you keep em green. I simply can't manage to do it myself (and btw it's my first attempt on this strain so i dont know how much food they need and what they like).
I read a lot 10 years on forums and websites + 6 grows under my belt, where i've always got an ok to good end product.
I'm not ok with your "many people don't know how to grow and then piss whole line". First i'm not the best grower but i'm not the worst at all + i'm not trying to piss the whole line at all wtf.
I will post pictures of the Josh D's and DNA / RP gear to let you know and keep you updated about the flowers.
Peace

maimunji

I don't want to hurt you and i don't advocate karma I never grow something from him exept biker kush in the past finish only with males. Hi is great man between never ignore me and always answer to all my stupid questions even with my poor english.
In pics we trust.
Here is my josh d feed with same rez like my other 5 plants all different strains. She never take special kare and drink what others drink. She never see run off in coco NEVER... hard to grow? I can't believe its all to your personal growers skills.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mikesta

I may consider to stop growing after seeing your pictures. Looks like i'm just bad at it, i tried hard and didnt work feels bad.

ECtraveler

Veteran
I may consider to stop growing after seeing your pictures. Looks like i'm just bad at it, i tried hard and didnt work feels bad.

Dude don't give up. There isn't a grower on earth that hasn't made mistakes. I've certainly had my share.

maimunji

No need to stop growing. Find your way. Learn from mistakes, learn from people's most of them share knowledge for free. And yeah like Ectraveler said never give up very important. I have 6 mounts old seed in solo cup just don't want to grow whatever I do after every water plant just loose all leaves but its live I hope it will be big some day to take cuts. May turn to my hole grail haha. Never give up

Last edited:

Mikesta

I'm not in a legal country. I tried everything i've read and i'm a guy who really learns from his mistakes. I'm just out of ideas i tried everything I could think / read about to keep an og kush green all the way through flower i just fail at it and I have no idea what's wrong.
Growing well is really what I tried the hardest in my life and it looks like it's a fail.
Anyway I don't want to write too much about me, this thread is about Josh D line.
Maybe I should open another thread about it.
Yes Karma is a good guy, and I've been pretty convinced by his white og 2.0. I just didnt grow it perfectly so I couldn't get the dank i wanted / needed for my medication.
Peace.

maimunji

I'm not in a legal country. I tried everything i've read and i'm a guy who really learns from his mistakes. I'm just out of ideas i tried everything I could think / read about to keep an og kush green all the way through flower i just fail at it and I have no idea what's wrong.
Growing well is really what I tried the hardest in my life and it looks like it's a fail.
Anyway I don't want to write too much about me, this thread is about Josh D line.
Maybe I should open another thread about it.
Yes Karma is a good guy, and I've been pretty convinced by his white og 2.0. I just didnt grow it perfectly so I couldn't get the dank i wanted / needed for my medication.
Peace.

Im also not legal here in my country your life just end for one single joint.
Be safe and good luck. No need to grow them perfectly.

brookie

I got some from cannapot. 11/12 germ on the regs. Do not know about fems do not like to grow them at all.

purpleplayer007

I had just had some biker og wax that tasted like pure og . maybe chemdog but that taste came all the way through in the banger. Is there anything dropping soon OG related?